God's restores favor to the Jews after the times of the Gentiles

by Star Moore 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Rom. 11:1 NIV "I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means!

Vs..25 "I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved,......vs.27 And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins."

It seems to me, that at the end of the 'times of the gentiles' God will come again to the Jews and will forgive them of their sins. And will end their being "trampled on the nations". Luke 21:23

• Brigid
    Brigid

Will they have to accept Jesus as Messiah?

Simply curious,

~Brigid

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Good question, Maybe not the Christ of 2,000 years ago, but maybe the Christ on the 2nd coming. (same Christ with different missions)..

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

This type of Zionist propaganda is exactly the kind that Charles Taze Russell taught.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Just wondering what percentage of genetic decent qualifies one as "Israel"? Does genetics matter or is it a piece of ground that God loves. My cousin married a woman whose mother claimed to be jewish (don't know if her pedigree is pure), does that guarantee that their kids will be "saved"? What if they moved to Gaza? Oh wait that was Palestinian, or was it Jewish before it was Palestinian? Well lets just be safe and have them move to Bethlehem.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Genesis 17:7 I will establish my covenant between me and you and your seed after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God to you and to your seed after you.

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish <quwm> my covenant <b@riyth> between me and thee and thy seed <zera`> after thee <'achar> in their generations <dowr> for an everlasting <`owlam> covenant <b@riyth>, to be a God <'elohiym> unto thee, and to thy seed <zera`> after thee <'achar>.

Mlwe `owlam o-lawm'

or lolam {o-lawm'}; from 5956; properly, concealed, i.e.
    the vanishing point; generally, time out of mind (past or
    future), i.e. (practically) eternity; frequentatively,
    adverbial (especially with prepositional prefix)
    always:--alway(-s), ancient (time), any more,
    continuance, eternal, (for, (n-))ever(-lasting, -more, of
    old), lasting, long (time), (of) old (time), perpetual, at
    any time, (beginning of the) world (+ without end).

The Blotchtower taught us that the covenant ended when they rejected Jesus and lo and behold the Blotchtower took that spot. LIES.

Genesis 17:9 And God <'elohiym> said <'amar> unto Abraham <'Abraham>, Thou shalt keep <shamar> my covenant <b@riyth> therefore, thou, and thy seed <zera`> after thee <'achar> in their generations <dowr>.

Genesis 17:13 He that is born <yaliyd> in thy house <bayith>, and he that is bought <miqnah> with thy money <keceph>, must needs <muwl> be circumcised <muwl>: and my covenant <b@riyth> shall be in your flesh <basar> for an everlasting <`owlam> covenant <b@riyth>.

Genesis 17:19 And God <'elohiym> said <'amar>, Sarah <Sarah> thy wife <'ishshah> shall bear <yalad> thee a son <ben> indeed <'abal>; and thou shalt call <qara'> his name <shem> Isaac <Yitschaq>: and I will establish <quwm> my covenant <b@riyth> with him for an everlasting <`owlam> covenant <b@riyth>, and with his seed <zera`> after him <'achar>.

I could go on and on.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

So, Apostate Kate, it seems like you agree with me, The Blotchtower has been wrong about saying that the Jews have lost God's favor for good...I think they are wrong about this..from the scripture above and your scriptures...

• greendawn
    greendawn

That is indeed what the apostle Paul said if their fall proved advatageous to the nations how much more will their return to divine favour. God works in mysterious ways so they will finally accept Christ to be admitted into the new covenent.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

No wonder the Jewish culture has developed a strong sense of humour.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

apostate kate. If you are implying that the eternal covenant is based on race than you have to concede that the Arabs are God's chosen people...since afterall, Abraham came from Chaldea, which is modern day Iraq.
    Obviously though, the eternal covenant is not based on race, but is based on the faithful to God.
    Galatians 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
    If you want to make a stretch of God's word and say that the Israelites as a physical nation are still chosen to spread the Word of God, than answer me these two questions. Why are Christians the ones spreading the Word of God (Christ) and whom did God give a bill of divorce in Jeremiah 3:8?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit