February 2007 - The Prophecy Experiment

by nicolaou 19 Replies latest social current

• kid-A
    kid-A

The 1914 generation will still be dead.

• daystar
    daystar

I predict that I may, or may not have, dated many, or a few, or no, women.

I also predict that I may, or may not, be living in a new residence, of no specific type, location, size, shape, color, or design, and that I will be happy, or sad, about that.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Millions now living will be dead

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

The Great Crash of 2007

And in answer unclebruce said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads YOU; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Bruce’ and will mislead many. YOU are going to hear of whores and reports of whores; see that YOU are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet.

“For poster will rise against poster and website against website, and there will take away food shortages, bean feasts and fartquakes in one place after another. All these things are a begining of pangs of distress.

“Then wicked mean and nasty posters will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will flame YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of JWD. Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another and many rude insults and rumours will come. And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off. But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be smug. And this good news of JWD will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then its end will come.

“Therefore, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes flatulence, as spoken of through JoJo the prophet, standing in this holy place, then let those posting here begin fleeing to the mountains of smart chat and web blog sites. Woe to the pregnant pause and those sucking a thread in those days! for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the internet's beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. In fact, unless those evil posters were cut short, no screen names would be saved; but on account of the chosen posters those trolls will be cut short.

“Then if anyone says to YOU, ‘Look! Here is the Simon,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false Simons and false Englishmen will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen posters. Look! I have forewarned YOU. Therefore, if people say to YOU, ‘Look! unclebruce is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner chambers,’ do not believe it. For just as the lightning comes out of eastern farts and shines over to western farts, so the presence of the Son of Farkel will be. Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the screen will be darkened, and the computer will not give its light, and the stars warriors will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the unclebruce will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of Farkel coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send forth his gaseous outages with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen posters together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity....

Eat Drink and be Merry for the Flatulant End is Nearer Than You Think!

mm that's channelling matthew what about some revelations......

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

The detroit lions will be celebrating their first superbowl victory.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    The detroit lions will be celebrating their first superbowl victory

how many horns those lions got?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Bird flu mutation 'threat of human pandemic' A new analysis of bird flu has revealed that its family tree has started to branch out into a form that could make it more threatening to people.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

My original prophecy from almost exactly a year ago;

A pestilence will strike humanity from the skies and people of the islands will fall.

All over the UK (islands) news this weekend:

Vets working to contain bird flu

Tens of thousands of turkeys are being gassed at a farm in Suffolk in a bid to contain Britain's first mass outbreak of the H5N1 strain of bird flu.

Holton, Suffolk
    A biosecurity zone has also been set up around the Bernard Matthews farm near Lowestoft - where the virus was first discovered - as a precaution. full story

So am I a 'prophet' or what?!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I will predict that most of the predictions made here, will not come true. Lilly

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Though Jesus has cleansed the heavens, he will be doing his annual spring cleaning this year. Verily I say unto you, dusting starts with the house of God, and if it starts with the house of God, how shall we all dust? The 24 elders each will be issued a feather duster and throw them before the throne of God, proclaiming, dusted, dusted, dusted is the Holy of holies, keep your feet off the furniture and we will give you the gift of life.

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit