February 2007 - The Prophecy Experiment

by nicolaou 19 Replies latest social current

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Here's how it works.

You make a prophecy that is due to be fulfilled a year from now, in February 2007. Now of course, experience has taught us that if a prophecy is too specific the probablities that it will be fulfilled are reduced, conversely, if the prophecy is too vague any fulfillment will be difficult to assess and of little value.

So, make a prophecy with tight enough parameters so that it will generate interest and allow the observer to be "on the watch" but broad enough to give yourself the widest possible chance of fulfullment.

Sure, it's a long term prophecy and we all have the attention span of a soap bubble but I'll bump the thread periodically and make a note in my diary for this time next year.

February 2007 - we should be able to anoint our new, Chief Prophet!

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Israel will bomb Iran

• jstalin
    jstalin

Feb 2007 - The army of the north will meet the army of the south for a beer.

Of course, the terms "army," "north," "south," "meet," and "beer," shall be very much open to interpretation as they are symbolic terms.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I predict that 364.25 days will pass over the course of the next year.

I predict that many many nuns will say many prayers.

I predict that George W. Bush will say many stupid things.

I predict that many Arabs will express how much they hate the US while at the same time doing everything in their power to immigrate here and buy our blue jeans.

I predict that many people on highways around the world will change lanes without using their turn signal.

I predict that many men will express how proud they are of a fart they just made.

I predict that many people will predict the end of the world but life will just go on as usual.

Ok, ok... for real: I predict that the 2006 Watchtower Statistics will show a world-wide increase in average publishers of 1% +/- 0.1%

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I predict that Armageddon won't come

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

A pestilence will strike humanity from the skies and people of the islands will fall.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    A pestilence will strike humanity from the skies and people of the islands will fall.

Hey buddy! You better not spoil LOST for me!!! I want to see what happens on my own!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

A small army will attack a big army and many will be amazed.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i will fart

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

seriously though

hmmmm....let me focus my mental powers and peer deep into the future....

i predict i will still be with matt.

george bush will still be retarded.

we will still be occupying iraq.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit