Handwriting analysis of J.T. Rutherford

by moshe 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Moshe

Have you had an opportunity to see any writing of Russell?

Somehow I think I have seen something of his somewhere.

I think it would be fascinating to compare the two of them.

• TMS
    TMS

Of course, you meant J. F. Rutherford.

tms

• moshe
    moshe

thanks TMS- J F Rutherford- you win the prize for being the most observant-

I have never done Russell's handwriting, Lady Lee.

When I mentioned the words breaks in Rutherford's handwriting - the more I think about it, I don't see Rutherford as doubting his decisons or re-examinging is ideas- he was too powerful to worry about that. But forensic handwriting analysis has another answer for those word breaks-- Dishonesty! Liars have to always think about their statements, to be sure they keep their story straight. I wonder if deep down inside, Rutherford knew his Watchtower empire was nothing more than a house of cards- based on faulty Bible doctrines

peace,

Moshe

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Moshe

I wonder if deep down inside, Rutherford knew his Watchtower empire was nothing more than a house of cards- based on faulty Bible doctrines

OMG I think I have seen a comment he made shortly before he died that said exactly that. Let me do some searching

• TMS
    TMS

Moshe,

Many of the observations you have made about Rutherford coincide with what is known about the man. Certainly, this forum has been instrumental in revealing his pecadillos, character flaws, etc. Your critique parallels what we already know.

You cite examples in your life of random analysis of complete strangers. Such an analysis of Rutherford's handwriting would mean more.

About twenty-five years ago, a handwriting expert asked for a sample of my handwriting. He knew I was one of Jehovah's Witnesses and his analysis reflected that. He found my writing style rigid, inflexible, uncompromising as well as repressed. Those observations were in harmony with his personal view of my religion.

It's interesting that you mention pen pressure. I must be on the higher end in that category. My writing was always darker, bolder than others. My wife and I use duplicate checks and on those rare occasions that I write a check, it is copied through several duplicates.

Another observation: Even my laziest and fastest penmanship does not have any breaks. That is a conscious effort, just like dotting every "i" and crossing every "t". So would that be considered to reflect a personality trait or simply a conscious effort to imitate that trait?

Regards,

tms

• Farkel
    Farkel

moshe,

We (researchers) already know the guy was a scumbag. Other technologies (like yours) just confirm it. His biggest Achiles heal is the crap that he wrote. No handwriting analysis needed to conclude he was a false prophet and abject liar. His own words betray his claim to spiritual authority and his own conduct betrays his claims to spiritual purity.

Farkel

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Fair suck fark, Moche produced a gem here .. and spent some time picking the dross to reveal just what JFR was like. One day I hope to post a pic of me using Rutherford's skull for an ashtray .. it'll be as fluff post but I'll dress it up as research .. be ok.

By the way there is a new saying arround these parts it called "doing a moshe!" (an exclaimation of deep respect coupled with awe .. lol)

cut & paste of a classic moshe:

Just a few of my observations of Mr Rutherford: His upward writing slant shows a postive mental attitude- the general slant to the right shows a man with above average emotional response. His signature shows an tendancy for the finer things in life- he would want to put on a good appearance at any cost. The big upper loops in his signature show a man with a very inflated ego - prone to big ideas.

The last letter 'D' in words like command, and, and the final D in his signature, have the appearance of a sword stroke- my feeling is that this is a man you would not want to cross in business- If he made up his mind on something it was 'Final'. The letter 'C' at the start of a word as a extra loop to it- this is a man who thinks about his words and his ideas before he acts. Most of his small 'e' letters have no light in the middle- other letters are black,too. People who do this are not likely to share personal information about themselves- perhaps even being overly devious to protect the inner self. I don't see him as very organized- he would prefer to delegate details of his plans to underlings. Very long T bar crosses show a man of determination- he has the will to see his plans to completion. Many words have breaks betwen the letters- this shows a person who is constantly doublechecking himself- does he have doubts? or is he just cautious? The fact that most of his words end without a trailing end ,shows me that Rutherford was not generous or a person to share openly what he had - this could be both in personal time, or just being able to listen to the other person besides material help. We could call that 'selfishness' for lack of a better word.

The penpressure of this man is above average- this shows a person who wants his desires met "right now"- I don't think J.T.R. would tolerate a delay having his needs met.This coupled with a right slant aggravates his short temper in dealing with delays and disappointments. In retrospect , the summer of 1941 was the beginning of the distress of WWII and I am sure Rutherford felt Armageddon was very close- hence is optimisim and forcefull forward- looking attitude- He must have really thought he would see the start of the Final Climax. He might have been an interesting person to listen to, but he would have made a poor house guest.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unc,

I never suspected you of being a believer in the occult, but then again, I know that stuff is magical in the Out Back (or whatever it is called)

Handwriting analysis may be scientific and God knows, I'm no scientist, but then again Voodoo may be scientific, too.

Rutherford's legacy can be destroyed by his words and conduct and no handwriting "expert" is needed to add evidence.

Did you see my piece on "Berta and Bonnie", which has lots of evidence about Rutherford's infidelity? I was the first one in the WORLD to put this out and I had an awesome source. I believe it had about 10,000 page views and that is an awesome accomplishment in this venue.

It's in the "best of" archives (look in the drop down box and click on "best of", then check on "jerk" and you will be able to find it), and it is worth following the new and valuable reference information that it created on that thread.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unc, brother,

: I don't think J.T.R. would tolerate a delay having his needs met.

He was Joseph FuckingFreaking_Franklin Rutherturd NOT Josephine TURD RutherTurd.

Please get your abbreviations right, as I do. More or less! :p)

Farkel, pedantic class

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL - you're ask'n for a slap big boy!

Have you any handwriting to submit (bro moshe is offering private readings)

UTFB

psssst: that was moshe's JTR you were quoting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit