For slugga and diamondblue1974 (and whomever else is interested)

by Wolfgirl 19 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Thank you for clarifying...shes an absolute beauty...not sure whether I would have the balls to handle her though....I think I will stick to my little domestic tabby; shes vicious enough!

Maybe it's because I own large parrots that can attack you in the face and have held huge birds that their beaks are half the size of a basket balls....I don't have fears like most people when it comes to animal. And maybe it's because I like to live "dangerously"..but I would have and would LOVE a chance to hold a wonderful animal like that. It gives a sense of "power" when you can hold these powerful animals. I've held raptors of all kinds of sizes, alligators about 4 feet nose to tip of tail, beavers, badgers (which they can be quite nasty) and everyone of them gave me a sense of awe. But if I had a chance, that would be one thing I'd love to do before I die, is to hold and "pet" one of those magnificent cats. WOW.

Thanks for sharing this Wolfgirl. Not many people get to experience what you got to. You are so lucky.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I felt the same as you, FF. Such a sense of power and awe; so much beauty. When I was working with those animals, all my other cares, worries, and pain melted away, and I felt truly happy.

• lowden
    lowden

Hey Wolfgirl, if i came to Linc's it wouldn't be for the cauli's....as much as i like cauli soup....and as much as i like animals...it wouldnt be for the animals either

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    if i came to Linc's it wouldn't be for the cauli's....as much as i like cauli soup....and as much as i like animals...it wouldnt be for the animals either

Lowden you are only 9 posts old and your already flirting....good lad!

DB74

• daystar
    daystar

Aw, makes me miss my girl...

alt

(Not a photo of the actual husky, since an ex kept her and all photos.)

• slugga
    slugga

Heres mine, Half Chocolate Labrador, Half Pig

..and yeah yeah yeah i've heard all the "dont leave him by the fire because he'll melt" jokes

alt

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: Hmmmmmmm...

Db I think someones trying to take us for fools... That's a PJ case, check out the zip

too funny

Beautiful animals wolfgirl, very awesome you got to be so close to them.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i envy you.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl
    Hey Wolfgirl, if i came to Linc's it wouldn't be for the cauli's....as much as i like cauli soup....and as much as i like animals...it wouldnt be for the animals either

Ooo err.

I've got some 4-legged babies in the house too...

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Maybe it's because I own large parrots that can attack you in the face and have held huge birds that their beaks are half the size of a basket balls.... I've held raptors of all kinds of sizes, alligators about 4 feet nose to tip of tail, beavers, badgers (which they can be quite nasty) and everyone of them gave me a sense of awe...

Great stuff freedomfrog,

Here the biggest raptor is the wedgetailed eagle. In spite of their size they are a very even tempered calm bird and when working on thenm we often have their big beak nestled agaist our chin .. try that with an Osprey or Albatross and they'll have your eye out in a wink.

interesting about the badgers .. I'll watchout for them lol

wombatman

LOL @ Slugga - all animals should have zips!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit