My sweet wonderful cousin just killed himself...

by TresHappy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((TresHappy)))

So sorry to hear about your loss

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

((((TresHappy))))) That is so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss, cher!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am so sorry. I send my love and thoughts your way. I know this is so very hard to deal with.

Decki

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Thank you all...I feel so sorry for his little boy; his parents (my aunt and uncle). We grew up together and so loved his humor and wit. He was a tortured soul; having tried several times throughout his adult life to do himself in. He tried last month; his parents sent him away to another state to start thing anew.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Here's a photo of him doing what he loved so much...

Rest in peace Lee...

I love you and will always remember the great times we had as kids. Here's an mp3 of him singing "Copperline." http://home.att.net/~hiredhands/audio/copperline.mp3

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

My deepest sympathy and love to you and you family. Sometimes the hurt and the pain is just too intense to climb over and see the sunshine.

He is at peace.

hugs,

Annie

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

My heart go out to you and yours. May you find comfort.

Jed

• Undecided
    Undecided

Sorry to hear this bad news. I really liked his singing, to bad he wasn't happy and enjoyed life. It just seems all I hear lately is bad things happening to people I know.

Ken P.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

What a terrible tragedy!!! The world will surely feel the loss....

Swalker

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

My last post for the night. He had a gift for singing. But he struggled and his achievements were most regional in the music area. I am trying to think of a way to get to his funeral; except I started a new job seven months ago and I think I could get off; but the funeral is over 600 miles away and the nearest airport is 3 1/2 hours drive from the town. So I don't know if I'll go or not...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit