Monsters or not? Take the survey!

by sixsixsixtynine 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Jonathan's parents have been reading his blog, and are upset that it makes them sound like "monsters".

What do you think? Leave a comment on his space for them to read, if you like.

http://spaces.msn.com/jonathanwhistman/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c=

• LDH
    LDH

I'll have to read this all later, I loved what I did rea

• upside/down
    upside/down

Nice song... very "Sublime"ish.

u/d

• Chimene
    Chimene

Dang! I hate his parents to!!!!

• Brigid
    Brigid

I left my two cents:

Monsters. If they don't like the light being shone on their ugliness, that's their problem.

~Brigid

• Mary
    Mary

Oh my god!! Jonathan's parents are worse than monsters------hell, Frankenstein's monster wouldn't have done anything like this, so it's an insult to call them monsters!!

But gee, I guess the important thing is: they're in 'good standing' in the congregation. How the hell can parents treat their own flesh and blood so horrifically? Gotta be a few bricks short of a load to begin with.........Jonathan, I give you great credit for exposing these people and what they've done. Good for you!!

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

If you click on the map in the upper right, there's a counter that says "666 visits since 29 Jan 2006".

That's so freakin' awesome.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I, definitely, feel that his parents were abusive monsters. I left a message on his space. I sure hope that he will continue to do well.

• JEWW
    JEWW

hello everyone!

Nice to find you here. I am jonathan of the blog that you have posted. I noticed from an earlier entry that sixsixtynine that you know my family somehow. I would be interested in knowing the story of that. I can't place you. Thank you all for your comments. I just started looking around here and will post more at another time.

Jonathan

• Confession
    Confession

Jonathan,

I'm dying to find out where you got that song. ("I Believed" by Joe Smith.) It was so well done. I tried finding it on Limwire, but couldn't. Is this a friend of yours? How can I find it? Any more music like this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit