Ted Jaracz mystery.

by imfreeimfree 18 Replies latest jw friends

• FairMind
    FairMind
    Thats kind of like telling fat people to exercise more

Ted knew that the elders weren't about to spend time following his "suggestion". His purpose IMO was to lay a guilt trip on the elders so they would avoid having any kind of a personal life.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

during my new boy tour of bethel..we were cautioned against reading older pulicaitons

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Keep the wagons in a square boys!

• joelbear
    joelbear

remember they see changed doctrine as a sign that they are god's messenger.

• greendawn
    greendawn

If they do go back and read their earlier history they would end up losing faith in the FDS, Rutherford did come up with a great deal obvious nonsense given him by God's angels. It doesn't take much thinking to realise what sort of angels were enlightening this FDS. And his successors are not any better.

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

I don't think the are really going to read those old books. It could go like this: TV is bad but the old books are boring - so what should we do? Let's do some bible-riddles...

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    He is a hater of technology and hates to waste money

This is a good thing. His old school mentality is going to run this corporation into the ground. Long live Jaracz, he will accelerate the WT downfall and ultimate collapse.

• zagor
    zagor
    He is a hater of technology and hates to waste money

I guess that explains WTBS attitude toward every new freaking technological innovation that comes along, they were initially against TVs, then computers, then internet, then mobile phones. Funny thing is in the end they end up using these very things for advancement of their own causeā€¦

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I forgot to mention that Jaracz does not (as far as I knew) have an email account within the bethel computer domain. I am sure his GB buddies hate him for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit