What happens if someone gets sick at an Assembly?

by MinisterAmos 23 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

As much as I am the usually the first in line to slam the WTBTS I do remember a bloke becoming very ill at one of the conventions; the ambulance was there within minutes and he was rushed to hospital; I dont think they would openly prevent anyone calling the emergency services in such a situation.

However should you be a child and go the elders complaining that Bro such and such was behaving inappropriately when babysitting, then strangely enough there would be an absence of emergency services then!

DB74

• slugga
    slugga

Going off topic slightly...

One Sunday morning after a heavy night before I was feeling pretty crook at the meeting, I was hung over and felt a bit faint, I must have looked a bit pale too because an Elderly 70+ sister noticed. She was nurse during the war (On the wrong side but so what lol) and she asked what was up, so I told her. She pulled me up and said come with me. The she proceeded to take me into the men's toilets were she stuck my wrists under a cold tap till i felt better.

You should have seen the brothers and sisters faces when we both came out of that toilet together

lol

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    You should have seen the brothers and sisters faces when we both came out of that toilet together

It wouldve been even better if you have said 'hell that was good'!

DB74

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What happens if someone gets sick at an Assembly?

Let's get this figured out - cause if I ever go to one again I will be sick.

Jeff [of the I ain't goin' class]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit