Working with STUPID PEOPLE!

by jojochan 26 Replies latest jw friends

• jojochan
    jojochan

I have to get this off of my chest....I HATE WORKING WITH STUPID PEOPLE! I feel better now.

But seriously...you know what I'm talking about. Why does it feel like everyone that I work with has a brain the size of a cherry pit? I'm with these people13hrs a friggin day, four to five days in a week. The nurses are jaded here, all the good ones escaped. The ones that I'm stuck with are lazy, bitter and numb in their little minds. I feel trapped, the same faces ignoring me, the same faces sayin,"be cool, relax." then chuckle to themselves as they walk away. The same people that laughed and said, "you don't need to be an R.N, it's too much for you to understand." To that answer I said,"Well, if the state of Cullifornia gave YOU a license, I KNOW there's hope for me."

That shut them up with the quickness.

The thing is too is that they get PAID here in the golden state.Which maybe that accounts for them being lazy I guess. Hey, you get what you pay for, right? It's time like this I just want to get up, and walk right off the clinic floor and never look back at that godforsaken place; ever again....then I remember that I have bills to pay, rent, ect.

It's just that with them being so dumb, your intelligence dumbs down too. I mean, I'm cool...cool as can get, but this shite...!

just blows me away...don't you hate working with stupid people?

• damselfly
    damselfly

I know what you mean!

I work with the world's biggest dimwit. She has one sided conversations with coworkers that get twisted around to what she "imagines" they said.

The latest is that "everyone" thinks one of our treatment rooms is haunted and that she and a fellow coworker saw a ghost. No, sweetie that coworker thinks your full of it.

The worst is she has the same name as me, so I'm always on guard that nothing the little twit says is referenced back to me.

Dams

• lola28
    lola28

((JOJO))

It is stories like this that make me happy to not have co-workers, I do however have to deal with super stupid clients and thats always a joy.

lola

• jojochan
    jojochan

I envy the self employed, really I do. At least you can have them at arms length, or however you wish. Me I surrounded by people that lie backstab and screw with your paycheck. I now I'm rambling on and on. I feel like calling in sick tommorow.

I need a vacation.

jojochan.

• damselfly
    damselfly

((((((jojochan))))) Have a drink on me

• jojochan
    jojochan

Thank you !

I needed that!

jojochan.

• lola28
    lola28

Hey Jo, I don't work for myself we just have a really small staff, and by small i mean small, as in just my boss and I. I manage the office and myself, my boss and I have meetings twice a week, we look over all the files and what has to be done, after that I'm pretty much on my own, it rocks!

lola

• jojochan
    jojochan
    Hey Jo, I don't work for myself we just have a really small staff, and by small i mean small, as in just my boss and I. I manage the office and myself, my boss and I have meetings twice a week, we look over all the files and what has to be done, after that I'm pretty much on my own, it rocks!

That's still cool nonetheless!

jojochan.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The worst people to work with are the ones who hate being there. If you're feeling trapped, that's a signal it's time to move on. But that doesn't mean hand in your resignation papers! Leave mentally. Take a course, freshen your resume, start looking at the want ads again.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I HATE WORKING WITH STUPID PEOPLE! (...)
    all the good ones escaped.

I didn't say anything. ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit