Any JW`s secretly admire you for leaving?

by jambon1 10 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

Do you know of any active witnesses who secretly admire you for leaving the org?

Perhaps they feel that they want to do it but cant?

J

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Hmmm...this is one thing inquiring minds like myself want to know...get to posting people!

• Legolas
    Legolas

One woman (JW) commented to someone on here when they found out she wasn't going to go to the meetings anymore ...'You're the one who got me into this and now your leaving.'

What an ODD thing to say IMHO...So maybe she does secretly admire her!

• unique1
    unique1

Just one, but for privacy sake I will say no more about it.

• Chimene
    Chimene

The son of a now ex-JW friend of mine did, He DA'd himself about 3 months ago finally

• james_woods
    james_woods

I ran into one from my old congregation the very first day I posted on this site - this was after being out more than thirty years.

And I think this to be a totally faded person who still goes for family & friends.

Wonder if he told anybody in secret? I won't...but of course its been so long now that I just use my real name.

James

• skyman
    skyman

Many

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hell no. But then again, they admire people for beating the living shit out of their children for not sitting still during an enlightening meeting a boring business seminar. Why the hell would I want to be admired by them?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I would have no way of knowing since I am shunned by them.

I hope so. I hope they knock on my door one day and say they left too.

Jeff

• metatron
    metatron

Admire? I'm not so sure

Jealous that I got out? Of that, I'm more certain!

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit