what Do I Write In An Appeal Letter?

by Diogenes 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ezra
    ezra

you should not be asking for advice because they are getting mean in this forum at night ,i usually post during the day.look just ask the brothers they wont not give you an answer ,but dont look for one here ,these people are not interested in helping your friend get reinstated,baptized since 1995

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

The entire thing is based on the judging sincerity. If they don't want it to happen then they are going to have to make stuff up and put on a good show. Trying to reason with these people is like talking to a board.
    I think Elsewhere gave you the most to go on. Good luck!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    you should not be asking for advice because they are getting mean in this forum at night ,i usually post during the day.look just ask the brothers they wont not give you an answer ,but dont look for one here ,these people are not interested in helping your friend get reinstated,baptized since 1995

What Watchtower hat did you pull this out of, ezra? To anwer your question: If you can get an appeal commitee formed and they discover impropriety in the manner with which the original Judicial Committee handled matters there is a good possibility of having the decision overturned.

• Diogenes
    Diogenes

I really wanted to thank you guys for all your suggestions.

I'm drafting an appeal letter now and have quiet optimism about its success.

Ezra, I was raised in the truth and have examined issues very carefully (I've been perusing the net for 5 years).

I appreciate your comments but from personal experience I have to disagree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit