News flash for Watch Tower!

by Quotes 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

(since I suspect I am being watched to ensure my compliance to the terms of the Settlement Agreement, I thought i would take advantage of the captive audience)

Hey! Watch Tower! Big News! Alaska joined the Union of the United States of America in 1959!

You don't have to list them as a seperate country in your ever weakening annual report....

...idiots.

~Q

• Honesty
    Honesty

Good one, Peter!!!

Those AWAKE! diplomas really make the Jay-duds shine.

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
  • Quotes
    Quotes

At the risk of hijacking my own fluff thread, DelTheFunkyHomosapien, I am in lust with your avatar.

• Spectre
    Spectre

1959 eh? is this new light?

• Kaput
    Kaput
    At the risk of hijacking my own fluff thread, DelTheFunkyHomosapien, I am in lust with your avatar.

Let's keep it on-topic, O.K.?

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

She has graced my desktop for years. Can't seem to find another to top her.

Can't wait for the new light WT. Free toilet paper.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Hey! Watch Tower! Big News! Alaska joined the Union of the United States of America in 1959!

Don't forget Hawaii.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Yo Del,

who is she? and more importantly, where can we find a larger version of the pic???? Hook the brotha's up!

No Apologies

• Quotes
    Quotes

Wait, there is newer light ahead:

Hawaii, that South Pacific "Paradise", joined the Union in August of 1959, just months after Alaska.

Seriously, Watch Tower, did you guys not pick up a paper in 1959? I mean, come on! And saying you are not from either of those places is no excuse. This story got national attention.

No? Nothing? You didn't stumble accross it for your Lame "Watching The World" (aka "All the Bad News We Could Find, Especially About The Catholic Church")?

Ok... so that's no more Country of Alaska... no more Country of Hawaii... man, you must be under 200 countries by now. That way you can keep the list even longer an more impressive than it needs to be....

... oh wait...

....um, never mind!!!

~Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit