May a JW mail carrier deliver mail to a church?

by Bonnie_Clyde 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Clam
    Clam

I parked in a church car park this morning because it was free. The car park carried warnings about unauthorised parking. Do I get a DubClub Bonus Point for getting one over on Christendom, or am I in trouble for parking on Babylonian property?

Confused.

• Clam
    Clam

LOL @ Slugga's story. Was it Father Jack?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I parked in a church car park this morning because it was free. The car park carried warnings about unauthorised parking. Do I get a DubClub Bonus Point for getting one over on Christendom, or am I in trouble for parking on Babylonian property?

Confused.

Clam,

Here you would get your car towed away.........Then hopefully you can collect enough DubClub points to get it out of the impound.

purps

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

But 'hang on mate - what about delivering mail to the WORST bunch of all: Known Apostates!!!

If you, a mighty witness for the WTS, knew that I lived at this adress would you deliver my mail hmmmm????

Or would you gather your robes around you like the pious Levite of the Good Samaritan parable, and with quivering self righteousness so as not to be contaminated, move on to the next residence???

Sheese..........I dunno know dont these buggers EVER learn??

Cheers

• carla
    carla

Now let's muck things up even further! What about a house with a good jw and someone with the heart of an apostate? Do you deliver mail to the good jw and not to the apostate type? What if there is mail addressed in both their names? Maybe just rip the letter in half and be on the safe side, hope for the best. Oh, just forget it! Just make a new rule- no more jw mail carriers!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Wow..Are you saying that they can't deliver mail to a church now?

• Think
    Think

How about If a JW have a gas station ? Can you sell gas to driver, who is driving van with Catholic church sign on the van ? I think that may be a sin...

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I parked in a church car park this morning because it was free.

Quite a conundrum Clam - lol. Reminded me of a really bad snowstorm we had 2 years ago. Everyone was abandoning their cars and police were closing roads - I abandoned my car on a Church car park.The following morning I called the Church and explained - they were understanding. I wonder if all denominations would be...?

• slugga
    slugga
    I abandoned my car on a Church car park.The following morning I called the Church and explained - they were understanding. I wonder if all denominations would be...?

Dubs would have been claiming that Satan and the U.N had conspired to stop the preaching work by parking a car in their carpark, hell they'd be screaming that Satan caused the snow storm in the first place.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Slugga - I'm almost tempted to try it......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit