A part of me

by *Heather* 26 Replies latest jw friends

• lighthouse1956
    lighthouse1956

Welcome to the board, Heather.

I thought I had this figured out (the theology) when in my late 20's. Jesus was a corresponding ransom for Adam so new world could be restored,you paid the price of your sin at your death. Ressurected other sheep, and the rightous and unrightous would be taught 'new laws' based on 'new scrolls' and people would be judge based on what they did after the resurrection and must pass the final test. BUT the annointed were not subject to the final test.

Soon I noticed wts was against ANYTHING that took yor time away from 'theocratic activity'. I realy believe they are against the milatary service because they cannot control soldiers, same for collage.

• gumby
    gumby

Hey....not to change the subject or anything,,,,,but "think" is lookin fer a wife. Are you single and lookin ta git hooked up anytime soon? He's a lonely man.

Gumby

• delilah
    delilah

Hello Heather. Welcome. I'm sorry your step-dad was so abusive, many are, it seems. It's too bad that they are so selfish...they miss out on wonderful relationships. I'm a true believer, that everything comes full circle, and he will get his. You've come to the right place to express your feelings, and to heal. Glad to have you aboard.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

welcome welcome welcome... yeah it seems that JDUB dads, or kinda dads are all abusive mufuckas... maybe not all, but a very large part of them... sucks, im sorry u went throught that and im glad youre out now... stay away from the dubs,. theyre nuts...

the infamous one

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum Heather, you will find here many members that are willing and able to understand how you feel. Hope you post loads.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

damn....thought you were my sister....

Welcome anyway!!!

luv, jojo

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

hi heather,

thanks for the pm. i am doing good(well i'm trying to anyway)...do what i do, use your stepfather as a bad example. i have been a step father and there is a big difference between caring and not caring.

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

WELCOME HEATHER

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome, Heather. Yummy picture!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Welcome Heather!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest