3-15-06 WT "Keep Clear of False Worship!"

by Bonnie_Clyde 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jak3
    jak3

well in keeping clear of false worship should one keep away from jws?

• robhic
    robhic
    Now I'm confused. Is the governments going to burn down and incinerate all the church buildings......or is Jehovah gonna burn em dowm at armageddon? All the pic I've seen shows Jehovah destroying them with fire and lightning. If the government is going to eat her up and destroy her.......why does Jehovah need to waste his flamethrowin gas and lightning on vacant church buildings?

Gumby

Not to mention that from that picture, it looks like some dumbass built a church right smack dab in the middle of a barren desert!

How'd those people get there? Where were they coming from? Where were they headed? No car or nuthin'...

• sf
    sf

Another great thread on this same WT magazine article:

An Especially Stupid Watchtower Issue (Mar 15, 06)

sKally

• r51785
    r51785

I love the expressions "fleshy parts" and "fleshly brother." They're so Watchtoweresque!

• willyloman
    willyloman

Dub to householder, placing this issue of the WT:

"Your religion is a filthy whore but you seem like a nice person..."

• beksbks
    beksbks

Willy, I like your mind.

• sir82
    sir82
    "We certainly do not use derogatory terms to describe people of other religions."

Dub to householder, placing this issue of the WT:

"Your religion is a filthy whore but you seem like a nice person..."

Exactly.

This is the rationalization a typical JW would use:

"The religion itself is a stinking pile of pus-infested vomit, but I would never disparage any person who belonged to the religion."

As if "a religion" were an entity that could and would exist apart from its adherents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit