January 15 Watchtower: Angels

by GramblingMan 23 Replies latest jw friends

• GramblingMan
    GramblingMan

I'm here looking at my wife’s watchtower mag and it has a drawing for the Angels, maybe it's me but all the Angels are white men and they have beards. I'm oversensitive or is this a message they are sending out to the readers. I thought the anointed ones are suppose to become Angels? Something is not right about this picture. Also if beards are ok for the Angels then how can you restrict them for the members. Man-made laws!

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

can you post this picture?

• GramblingMan
    GramblingMan

I'm sorry I don't have a scanner, can someone help me out with this one.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Sorry. I have a scanner but I don't have the mag.

So, are you trying to say angels aren't best represented by white men with beards? What kind of weirdo are you?

(just kidding)

~Merry

• reexaminer
  • theredhead
    theredhead

In luck, I have the mag and a camera phone..Let me try to take a picture of it...one question thoug...How do I upload pictures to this??

• theredhead
    theredhead

In luck, I have the mag and a camera phone..Let me try to take a picture of it...one question thoug...How do I upload pictures to this??

• VM44
    VM44

If having a beard is a sign of "rebellion", why does the Watchtower artist draw all the angels with beards?

Perhaps all those angels on the cover of the Watchtower are standing around in space because their celestrial "privileges" were taken away for their wearing of a beard?

--VM44

• Odrade
    Odrade

No norelco in Heaven?

• rocketman
    rocketman

Now that Gilette has marketed the five-bladed razor, the problem of angelic facial hair will soon be a thing of the past.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit