any one awake???????

by lola28 115 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Lola

I have twin sisters too. They are 12 years younger than me. Fraternal, not identical. Lots of fun growning up.

• lola28
    lola28
    I just realized I have got Kaput mixed up twice in one thread. ; I am really not rude. ; Just overtired. ;

oh good for a second I thought I was really confused or really, really slow.

lola

• Scully
    Scully

I'm up. Not sleeping.... I'm at work!!!

• lola28
    lola28
    I have twin sisters too. ; They are 12 years younger than me. Fraternal, not identical. ; Lots of fun growning up.

I'm eight years older than they are, wow hard to belive how fast they grow up. I used to hate it when I was younger b/c they never left me alone but I love those two more than anyone in the world, shhhhhhh don't tell them I said tha.

lola

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Scully

What do you do for work, besides administrate this forum?

• Spectre
    Spectre

Only 9 more Lola.

Well, I'm outta here, it's getting too late for me. Later all.

• lola28
    lola28

Bye Spec, good morning! Sweet dreams.

lola

• Scully
    Scully

This isn't a picture of me... but it's a picture of what I do at work.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Lola

I was like a second mother to my sisters. When I was 18 I was df'd for doing the nasty. The reason I got reinstated 3 years later was just because I missed my little sisters so badly. Didn't miss my parents at all.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Lola, what a coincidence! I have twin daughters, ya know, the ones that are shunning me. They are 19 years old. After they got into the borg, they just dropped me like a hot potato. I miss my girls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit