any one awake???????

by lola28 115 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm up. I'm a nightshift worker, so that's par for the course, for me. I sleep on an off. I'm tired and I don't do much just bumble around the house. I need to stay up, and then go to bed by 7 a.m. This way I won't be tired at work tonite.

Blah!

• lola28
    lola28

Hi MsMDucket, and a good morning to you.

May I ask how your husband is doing?

lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

Shouldn't all the people from Australia and England be on now?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Yeah!! I'm cool!

Lola: yeah sorry about the whole Bush thing. It must be kind of embarrassing to be American right now! We like to make fun of him more than you guys and he's not even our president!

Ballistic : Great song! Very appropriate for a JW wanting desperately to break out of the mold! I'll have to download the music.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Morning Mrs McDucket

What sort of work do you do?

• lola28
    lola28
    Yeah!! I'm cool!

Lola: ; yeah sorry about the whole Bush thing. ; It must be kind of embarrassing to be American right now! ; We like to make fun of him more than you guys and he's not even our president!

I should just tell ppl I'm Swiss.

Spec, yeah they should be up by now.

lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

I don't think it's possible for anyone to make fun of Bush more than I do.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Good morning, Lola! My husband is doing a lot better. He's supposed to keep his activity low for now. You know they have him on blood thinners?! He managed to poke his hand...bled like a stuck pig for awhile. I thought, for a second, that I was going to have to super glue it shut! It did, eventually, stop oozing. I bought him a new electric shaver, so that he won't cut himself while shaving. He said that it doesn't shave him as close as he likes. I said that's the idea!

• lola28
    lola28

Hi MsMcDucket,

you know we have a few things in common, you have twins my sisters are twins, I belive your son and I share a birthday Nov 28, right? Good to hear your huband is better/

lola

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I just realized I have got Kaput mixed up twice in one thread. I am really not rude. Just overtired.

I'm sorry Kaput. Thanks for posting the words to that song. They were great.

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit