CCJW.org

by Quotes 18 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Interesting. I played around a bit over there. It appears to be a PHP-based system. Their html source and scripts don't reveal much of interest, but their CSS had some telling comments in it:

/*************** Memorial Report ***********/

/******* S-1 form **********/

/***** Search Literature Form *******/

No images of any interest. WhoIs info is standard Watchtower stuff. They snapped up ccjw.com while they were at it, but ccjw.net goes to some Chinese company's site.

All in all, it looks exactly like what you've described -- an attempt to take a leap in the 1990's.

Dave

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

hey, they use go daddy too..awesome, now they infiltrate my damn domain registrar...bastards

• Kaput
    Kaput

Fax # has a Massachusetts area code. Interesting. Of course, you can pay the bucks and have a # anywhere, but.....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I noticed that there are a lot of computer literate people on this thread. I have a problem. My other computer won't let me reboot it. It says something like insurmountable space being used. It then says reboot in safe mode. When I reboot in safe mode, and then try to get the computer running, the same message pops up again. Is there a way that I can get around this?

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

The domain is sponsered by GoDaddy? So the WTS is paying GoDaddy for this site and GoDaddy uses that money to pay for some racy advertisement that the WTS would'nt want its R & F to see. Hmmmm.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

The domain ccjw.org and ccjw.net are both registered using "Melbourne IT, Ltd. dba Internet Names Worldwide (R52-LROR)", same as watchtower.org. Only the ccjw.us name used GoDaddy, and it looks very different from the others. It even uses a gmail account for the email contact. I'd bet that one was independantly registered.

Dave

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

The WTS is beginning to accept congregation literature orders online. There was a letter sent out a few weeks ago.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I maintain a few site with secure logins and I know what info that I receive when someone tries to login incorrectly....and I'm a jerk with very little actual life at 12:41 am LOL

So I sent them a little message and attempted the following logins....

account# :666 User: apostate password: unitednations (no luck - damn)

account#: 6969 User: rutherford password: apostate (No luck again !)

account# 1914 User: teddyj password: iamgod (Nope)

Account#: 1975 User: legal password: pedo (damn - thought sure that would work LOL)

I'll keep trying...LOL would love to be there when they read their login report !

One thing I learned though....the username is only 10 characters long....

• Quotes
    Quotes

LMAO at rwagoner! :)

~Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit