My first year anniversary here.

by purplesofa 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congrats for completing a year on the forum you seem to have benefited greatly by being here.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Purps!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Thank you for sharing the highlights of your year here with us!

((((((((((purps))))))))))

~Merry

• sf
    sf

{{{{{{{ XOXOXOXOXO L }}}}}}}

alt

Congrats on your freedom.

Sincerely, sKally

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Thank you dear for such a kind and beautiful post.

It brought to mind a lovely little something Helen Keller said:

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

j

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

this was a comment from Celia a year ago.

Purplesofa: I remember talking to you on another JW board, at least 3 years ago. You were already questioning the JW cult, but as it was a pro JW board, (forgot the name) you were careful and guarded as to your negative comments.....

Good to see you here

sf............that is the prettiest cake I have ever seen!!! thank you

JT......{{{{{{{{{{{{(((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))}}}}}}}}}}} I think of you often.

Thanks to everyone.

purps

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Wow, finally logged on today, didn't realize your anniversary here was the day after mine, how cool. I am so glad that you joined the forum and I got a chance to know the person that you are. You are truly special to me. Many happy returns.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

BigDog

I am so glad that you joined the forum and I got a chance to know the person that you are. You are truly special to me. Many happy returns.

Ditto

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Congrats Purps

• delilah
    delilah

Happy anniversary, Purps....glad you're part of the forum....I enjoy your posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit