**********clarity**************

by freedomlover 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

It's late.

It's been a rough few weeks for me.

I'm just *dealing* like everyone of you.

Moving away from my old JW life and world was the only way I could deal with this journey. There are moments of epiphanies and low, raw, soul crushing valleys that don't feel like you'll ever climb out of. But the best way I can describe this whole wild ride and all that it encompasses is - CLARITY.

Clarity for me sometimes *feels* like this huge, smooth blue sheet of ice that stretches farther than you can see. It's cold and crisp and the temperature wakes you up. It makes your eyes open wider and your minds capacity opens doors you didn't know could be opened or even know were there! It's levels we climb and mountains we scale. Levels and mountains we didn't know existed. It's realizing " I think I figured this out!" and then we look up and the clouds part and we are struck with the fact that we haven't reached the summit. It's still way up there, beckoning you.

The clarity we seek, lies but asleep, deep within us all........

This experience is one I wouldn't trade for anything. For any of you lurking, or just reading still, follow this path through. When I was presented this journey it seemed too big. too much. it was at moments...too big for me. however, the lessons, the CLARITY that comes is the most beautiful thing to experience.

Here's to clarity. I hope I never think I've reached the *summit*............

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I'll drink to that

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

((((((((((freedomlover)))))))))

When I was about 10 years old, I got glasses for the first time. It was winter, and I remember sitting and looking out my bedroom window at the tree across the street that I saw every single day. It had no leaves, and with my glasses on, I saw every single branch and twig on that tree for the first time. I sat and stared out my window for hours...

I feel like that sometimes now, too. Like I'm looking at the world around me and really seeing it for the very first time. It's beautiful.

Lots of love from a fellow traveller!

GGG

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: Clarity for me sometimes *feels* like this huge, smooth blue sheet of ice that stretches farther than you can see. It's cold and crisp and the temperature wakes you up. It makes your eyes open wider and your minds capacity opens doors you didn't know could be opened or even know were there! It's levels we climb and mountains we scale. Levels and mountains we didn't know existed.

That was awesome (((((Freedomlover)))))!

::When I was presented this journey it seemed too big. too much. it was at moments...too big for me. however, the lessons, the CLARITY that comes is the most beautiful thing to experience.

I am very glad that you decided to take the journey even though it seemed like so much to deal with. I know everyone would agree, we are glad to have you here.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

thanks MIS -

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

GGG

That is amazing I had that same experience too at the age of ten!! I got my first pair of glass for the first time. Up until that time I didnt think anything was wrong with my vision until I put those pair of glasses on and everything more sharp and crisp!

Freedom Lover:

I can relate to what you are saying; you come up with new revelations everyday but they add up and gives you a wonderful feeling of freedom of knowing and seeing with clarity!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I started digging a year ago, before that is something I can only describe a confusion as I tried to figure out what the hell was wrong with me.

Be proud of what you have done and the awareness of self you have.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Beautifully put, FreedomLover. Well said indeed.

Dave

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    The clarity we seek, lies but asleep, deep within us all........

yes..........yes!

purps

• Banshee
    Banshee

You have a way with words, freedomlover!I can relate to the feelings you expressed so eloquently. Those moments of clarity are scary, painful and yet exhilarating! Keep on going and the path will become even more scenic, breathtaking and rewarding. And thanks for that beautiful word portrait.

---Banshee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit