howdy

by Oroborus21 55 Replies latest jw friends

• unique1
    unique1

OH, Wow, I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

So sorry for your loss Eduardo. All my best to you and yours.
    Hugs, tall penguin

• bebu
    bebu

How are you doing, Eduardo? Been thinking about you, and I'm hoping that the funeral was not a devastating experience for you. Especially that you were able to grieve without being shunned by anyone.

Take care and God bless,

bebu

• atypical
    atypical

Very sorry, Eduardo. Go and pay your respects; don't let anyone ruin that for you.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

((((((Eduardo)))))) We all are so sorry for your loss. Be safe!

• truckerann
    truckerann

Eduardo....I know your family and I am sorry for your loss...your father's obituary was well written...your uncle did the service talk for grandmother when she died that is what she wanted...I almost feel the same way of you do about the older ones in the congregation...I would hate to see the pain in my grandmother's eyes if she ever found out the truths that the Internet is exposing regarding her beloved organization who she unknowingly dedicated most of her life to..some of my most favored memories of her is going out in the field service and attending meetings with her....the district conventions that were held in El Paso and the Circuit Assemblies at the civic center with the orange chairs...WOW!! This is bringing up some emotions....I am new to the board and have been reading off and on for some time...hope you are well...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit