howdy

by Oroborus21 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I know I'm not JWD's most popular participant but even I look at this place as a means of support sometimes. I just wanted to say that this morning my father died of a heart attack while in field service.

I am on my way to New Mexico with my daughter. As some of you know I am DF'd so you know how that goes when attending a JW funeral. My family will be ok and not shun me but perhaps some other JWs will.

ok, take care, Eduardo

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Be safe and so sorry for your loss.

purps

• mouthy
    mouthy

My deepest sympathy.... Dont let em upset you any more than you are, God Be with you ((((HUGS)))

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

(((((Eduardo))))) I wish you strength and comfort.

~Merry

• onesong
    onesong

My thoughts and sympathy go out to you...sorry for your loss.

• luna2
    luna2

Eduardo, I'm so sorry. I hope you and your daughter aren't traumatized any further at the JW funeral. Travel safe.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I am sorry to hear that.

• daystar
    daystar

Oh god. I'm terribly sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and yours...

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Im sorry to hear about your father. Have a safe trip and try not to let the JDub shunners get to you.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Although you are certainly not my favorite poster on this site, unlike the jw's I can also see your pain and loss. Knowing how things may be for you at this funeral it brings tears to my eyes.

You deserve my good wishes and condolences and if there is any way that I can help you please pm me.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit