Facial Hair or no.

by DigitalFokus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Orlando Bloom calendar

Ooo, I don't have this year's calendar, but I had one last year, and I loved it!! Gotta love seeing Orlando gazing at me with his patented "come hither" look, every single day, it was great. *sighs dreamily*

My boyfriend teases me for having a crush on him. He'll tease me and then he'll say something like, "What would you do if Orlando Bloom strolled in right now??" or "What if you went out on a date with Orlando Bloom, what would you do??", to which I generally respond...

"I'd do him!!"

My boyfriend isn't fond of that concept.

-Becka :)

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

i have only had a beard twice....i want to grow anotgher but my friends tell i look homeless if when i have one. lol. its either 5 oclock shadow or goat. rarely cleanshaven because i am told it makes me look innocent..hmm..

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    "What if you went out on ;a date with Orlando Bloom, what would you do??", to which I generally respond...

Yeah, but those kinds of conversations usually end with some great makeup...(check first, woops! "Friends" again [mutters epithets of strange and diverse origin])...makeup "conversations" in my experience.

On a completely unrelated note, when is someone going to start a fluff thread in Adult and Heated Debate? Just curious.

A Bit Peevishly,
    AuldSoul (of the "But Only a Bit" class)

• prophecor
  • Legolas
    Legolas

Prophecor....Are you sure you name is not Terrell or Derrell?

In that pic you look like one of them if they had their hair shaved off!

• atypical
    atypical

I'm sporting a fat goatee right now. I love it; I wish I had grown one sooner. Gets me some strange looks from witnesses who don't know I have faded, though.

• slugga
    slugga

<Evil Grin>

I don't see Why I should be the one that gets chased all the time. lol

Oh JOOOOOOOOOO EL, Come and see what I've found!

lol

alt

*Hides and leaves them to it*

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit