Facial Hair or no.

by DigitalFokus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

It depends who the guy is!

Some look good with hair some don't!

• Calliope
    Calliope

i was a little distracted by the "wife-beater" as well...
    goatee... okay.
    beard... good times, but depends on how high it goes up the cheek (not a fan if it's too high).
    clean-shaven... mostly a good time.
    five o'clock shadow... always a good time.
    stache... not much of a fan.

calliopé

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Well I've had some sort of facial hair continually for over twelve years now +/-. I vary from a goatee to a full beard. My wife gets upset when I shave it all off and when she isn't happy, Im not happy, if you catch my drift.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic

Gawd is it getting hot in here!

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Personally, I prefer guys to be clean-shaven, though I'll admit that some guys can pull off the scruffy, "haven't shaved in a couple of days" look, and others can pull off a goatee or full beard.

The problems I have with facial hair on a guy are, one, it covers up a guy's gorgeous face, and two, it's just not fun kissing a guy with facial hair. It's just not comfortable, it's like getting rug-burn on your lips!!

I lucked out, though - my boyfriend is 28 and incapable of growing any facial hair beyond what he calls a "bad, teenager goatee", so he's always clean-shaven.

And Legolas, isn't Orlando Bloom the most perfect specimen of a man that you've ever seen!! He's positively GORGEOUS!! *drools* He's been my celebrity crush since I first saw him playing Legolas in LOTR: FOTR. Mmm, I kinda have a thing for blond elves, but even more so for tall, dark and handsome British guys with shaggy hair and gorgeous brown eyes!! He's the only guy that looks equally hot with and without facial hair!!

-Becka :)

• RichieRich
  • Legolas
    Legolas

Yes Becka...He's perfect!....And shhhhh...My other husband!

LMAO @ Richie!!!!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Depends on the guy... Some look good with facial hair and some definately don't.

I like beards or goatees on the right guy. Hubby's a clean-shaven JW, and I do think clean-shaven is definately easier on the lips...

GGG

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    And shhhhh...My other husband!

*gasp* I'm jealous!! Are you willing to share him?? Or at least rent him out a couple of nights a week??

-Becka :)

• Legolas
    Legolas
    gasp* I'm jealous!! Are you willing to share him?? Or at least rent him out a couple of nights a week??

LMAO...In a word...No!

My great friend on here Arwen gave me an Orlando Bloom calendar for for Xmas and it is hanging on the wall here in our office and hubbie said something like....I bet you kiss that damn thing every day don't ya....LOL

I said no but thanks for the idea and BTW don't talk about my other husband like that ...LOL..you should have seen his face..It was PRICELESS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit