Lookin for a JW boy?

by TashaWebber 44 Replies latest social relationships

• TashaWebber
    TashaWebber

Hiya im Natasha, ive had a study b4 with the jws but im not a baptized jw! I would like 2 start back up with a study and im lookin for a friendship/relationship with a jw boy to help me through it!

Can u help?

Tasha

x x x x

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

But I might add that we are mostly EX JW's here!

But anyone is welcome, stick around you will learn much that can save you alot of heart ache!

• slugga
    slugga

RUN TASHA !

Most of us here are Ex dubs and ex dubs for a reason. You honestly don't know what you are letting yourself in for, if you did you wouldn't be interested in the slightest in becoming a witness.

The witnesses will take over your life completely, they'll split you apart from your family, tell you to drop your friends, tell you how to court, what kind of music you listen to, what kind of films and tv you watch, even what you read. Your life will no longer be the same.

If you do get involved and you slip up and do something which goes against their teachings you'll be shunned and ignored. Imagine giving up your family and friends then finding that your new mates don't want to know you either. How gutted will you be?

Just one final piece of advice. Jehovah's witnesses are not allowed to look at certain websites. This is one of them. So you wont find a spiritual brother on here. Oh I forgot to mention JW boys will be encouraged (Told) not to even think about dating you or even befriending you until you are baptised incase *you* try to jump their bones (yeah its sick but thats how their mindset works)

• joelbear
    joelbear

man, that bucket is hot.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Welcome to the board......

When I read your post the image of somebody standing on the edge of a large cliff immediately springs to mind. Before you leap, PLEASE read all the background information on www.freeminds.org

to find out the reality of this religion, if after doing the background research you still want to do this, there are lots of JW dating sites on the internet, just google it. Cheers and good luck.

Please remember, if you leap from the watchtower cliff, its a long long long way down......

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hello Natasha, I used to be a baptised JW but I left them because the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society was involved with the United Nations for almost 10 years as an NGO. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society upheld the United Nations Charter during their involvement with the United Nations. At the same time the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society was involved with the United Nations and using United Nations vehicles and airplanes in Africa and other parts of the world they were also condemning the United Nations in the Watchtower magazine articles which the Jehovah's Witnesses were studying at Kingdom halls around the world. Are you sure that you want to be involved with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

• carla
    carla

Why on earth you want want one of them?!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

How about a nice apostate boy? Someone you can go for walks with, watch sunset's with, laugh your asses off at the Revelation book with.. you know, usual boyfriend girlfriend stuff?

GBL

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

<<<How about a nice apostate boy? Someone you can go for walks with, watch sunset's with, laugh your asses off at the Revelation book with.. you know, usual boyfriend girlfriend stuff?

GBL >>>> Reply: HaHa... Sweetie, if you are looking for a JW boy, or even Jws On-line to speak with go here: http://www.touchstoneforum.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=list&forum=DCForumID2&conf=DCConfID1 You will not find a "JW boy", but whatt'ya going to do.

• Clam
    Clam

PMJ's taken isn't he ??????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit