WHAT HAS JESUS BEEN DOING AS ENTHRONED KING since 1914?

by Terry 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

Not much.

He is directing the Watchtower Society to print magazines that contain errors.

The goats he separated from the sheep have had to be put back in with the sheep because of policy changes.

Stray sheep have been ostracized and turned into lamb stew.

The war to end all wars (WWI) has been followed by WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, and the Cold one. (No need to mention the war on terror.)

There have been earthquakes, famine, disease and a lot of marrying and eating at fine restaurants.

1925 came and went without any Ancient Worthies moving in to the residence at Beth Sarim.

The world got so dangerous in 1975 nobody noticed it.

The generation that saw all the signs and wonders has been dropping dead like flies.

Brothers and Sisters who use to serve Jehovah and reverence Jesus now know it is the Governing Body who calls the shots and Jesus is only "a" god with a widdle "g".

The preaching work has been so successful that not one person in a hundred can give a coherent answer to what Jehovah's Witnesses actually believe.

Hundreds of books printed by the Watchtower Society have begun with the stale Adam and Eve story and thousands of JW's have nodded off at meetings hearing it all for the umpteenth time.

The end has been "near" but, the answer "to what" needs shaping up a bit.

Jesus use to be clean shaven, but, now has a beard like Christendom said he did.

The Superior Authorities use to be Jesus and Jehovah, but, now they are the earthly governments just like Christendom said they were.

All in all, as CEO of the hottest most wonderful government ever known to mankind (albeit invisible) Jesus hasn't had a hit since WWI and is turning into the biggest disappointment since Milli Vanilli.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Terry

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Terry, you're so right!!! I asked my pioneer mom that same question to which she answered "Welllllll, uhm, he is directing the preaching work and the organizational things" huh???? It's so STOOOOOPID, really!!

IC

• jstalin
    jstalin

Sounds like he needs to take a management class or two.

• Terry
    Terry

Truth of the matter is, Jesus is underemployed!

How much ACTUAL WORK is it for him to "direct" the preaching work? What duties are required from our venerable super hero??

Does Jesus make sure the territory cards are filled out properly? Does he insure there will be somebody home when the doorbell is chimed?

What the heck does Jesus do?

• M.J.
    M.J.

I heard he's like CEO of the WTS or something.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I suspect that he's been very busy "behind the scenes". Pulling all the strings, if you will.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

WHAT HAS JESUS BEEN DOING AS ENTHRONED KING since 1914?

He's been waiting down at the soup kitchen for something to eat, over at the employment cue for a job, and around at the public hospital to have those wounds looked at.

Haven't you seen him ? I thought I saw him bending over helping someone in the gutter. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's certainly invisible to the wtbts - no doubt about that.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

On the throne since 1914? Tons of WT mags published since then. Guess he's sittin' on a throne on a mountain of toilet paper.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Using the privy?

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Using the privy?

Well he is privy to everything isn't he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit