Whose Avatar Do You Like The BEST?

by SWALKER 31 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

stillaexjwelder!(maybe mine now)

Brooke

• Scully
    Scully

Hands down, my favorite is AlmostAtheist's avatar.

I keep thinking I should try to call him to see if he really sounds like Fry.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

ahem but do you guys know how hard i worked on mine? this is an origional photoshopped piece of work! PLUS, the caption lends itself to ohhh forget it i can't believe y'alls forgots abouts me!

bethel

• Scully
    Scully

Yes, Bethel, I like yours too! It makes me laugh every time I see it.

::: pats Bethel on the head ::: There, there. It's all good.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I really like daystar's. And yes I'm serious!!

It makes me think of the casts of Pompeii, if they were vampires of course.

Dams

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Tetra's 666 self portrait does it for me. It's too cool. I'll try to find it and post it here.

Edited to add:

OK, I found it. Here it is.

I've been wanting to do my own self portrait since I saw this. Tetra, you're an inspiration! Keep up the good work.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

in a new york bethel minute.....Your avatar is indeed very creative and memorable. I always crack a smile when I see yours and also the one of Nevawuzza...

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

DarthYHWH- Hands down, that one Tetra made is the best. I had forgotten about it.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Hands down, my favorite is AlmostAtheist's avatar.

I keep thinking I should try to call him to see if he really sounds like Fry.

I love Almost Atheist's avatar, too, and I keep imagining Fry reading his posts aloud. Maybe it's time to call our dear friend Dave and find out if he's Fry's non-animated counterpart. Hey AA, do you really sound like Fry??

-Becka :)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

in a New York Bethel Minute,

I just caught that you were also saying they are "full of hot air," and the "hot air" is the only way they stay above the great crowd. Just call me slow of wit. I always thought the play on the ReMax logo was clever, but that avatar is great on so many levels. That would be a nice graphic for the side art on a bumper sticker series.

That said, I still have to say AlmostAtheist.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit