Whose Avatar Do You Like The BEST?

by SWALKER 31 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Please don't include anyone that has their real picture posted!!! Let's give the unknowns a little recognition!!!

I like Legolas, A-Typical, Almost Atheist....that should get it started!

Swalker

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

MJ's King Nevawuzza is my favorite hands down.... oh wait. Never mind.

My favorite is stillaexjwelder... man those are some hostile projectiles!

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

there was an old one of crumpet where she was brushing her teeth... any of Brooke's...

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

... the one RR had where he was flippin the bird on his camara phone in the KH bathroom after he got his priveleges back the day he thought he was going to be df'd...

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

I've always found AuldSoul's avatar quite interesting, and I love AlmostAtheist's picture of Fry, he's my favourite character on Futurama. And Legolas, dear God, is there ANY man out there hotter than Orlando Bloom?? And daystar, some people think yours is scary, but I like it!!

I'm sure there are more that I really like, I just can't think of them right now.

-Becka :)

• lola28
    lola28

I like Daystars, AlmostAtheist, ConfusedJW, Sad Emo, Min( gotta love the red dot!)

Thats all I have for now.

lola

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I always like Blondie's...

Swalker

• lucifer
    lucifer

Legolas, Almost Atheist(love futurama!),Blondie, elsewhere and I have to say mastodons(I love to hate it, because its so scary)

• slugga
    slugga

THE SPOOKY CLOWN ONE

• minimus
    minimus

Stillajwexelder's OUTSTANDING! When Minimus could dance, that was da bestest!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit