sick kids

by BlackSwan of Memphis 19 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Aaack...

My oldest (almost 6) is pretty sick guys.

Took her to the doc the other day to find out she has pneumonia. She is absolutely miserable.

The doc put her on zithromax and gave her some cough syrup (w/ codeine) to help her rest.

Hubby and I doing our best at not getting sick.

This is the daughter w/ the down's. If you can do me a favor and keep her in your prayers, I would really appreciate it.

She seemed to be doing better the other day and now by last night, she seemed like she was taking a step backwards, if it doesn't look up by this afternoon we're taking her into the hospital.

Take care all and stay healthy

meagan

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Meagan- I have one home sick today too. I am so sorry that your child is that sick. It really makes one feel helpless. They are so tiny and precious. Breaks my heart when they are sick.

May your family stay healthy and your little one get better.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I hope everything gets better soon.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thank you jt!!

Sparkplug, we've been watching her like hawks, just watching her breathing and sitting by her with something to drink. She hasn't eaten in a couple of days but she's taking in fluids. That's good. But it's scary. I worry about the stress it puts on a kids lungs and their heart, trying to breathe like that.

I hope your little one gets healthy fast and stays healthy. One thing that never seems to fail is that when a kid gets sick, it goes round the house and sometimes back to them. So, prayers are with ya girl.

((thanx!!))

meagan

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Praying your little ones will be well very soon meagan & sparkplug

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

That poor little thing! I'll keep her in my prayers...

It's so hard when your kids are sick, to see them suffer and you feel so helpless. The only upside is that my kids are usually such busy little bugs, when they're not feeling good I get all the snuggle time I could wish for. But, I'd still be sick for them if I could.

(((Meagan & little one)))

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Hugs and prayers for all the little sick ones!

... and to the moms

hope everyone's well soon!

willow

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Please send our love and concern in behalf of the sick child in your home.

[[[[[Hugs for the sick one]]]]]]]]

Jeff

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Oh sweetie!! ((((((((hugs to you and her)))))))))))))

I hope she is better soon. It is so hard when you have a sick kid!

much love - freedomlover

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

(((((((BlackSwan))))))))

I'm so sorry! My daughter had pneumonia when she was about 4 years old... she was sooooo sick, but she got over it just fine.

I hope your daughter gets well soon. You're in my thoughts....

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit