What is your theory on the series "Lost?"

by free2beme 14 Replies latest jw friends

• slugga
    slugga

The writers have already dismissed the "they're all dead" theory

• free2beme
    free2beme

Last night they left us hanging with a look at next week. Seems there is another metal door on the island with that symbol on it and the woman with the baby has been on the other side, when the others took her. It is hidden behind bushes.

• one
    one

The latest 'star' in that series, Michelle is her real name, was raised a jw, I know her.and her real brothers very well.

She also did "fast and the furioous" with Vin Diesel. I have never watched the series nor ANY tv program (don't tell her), so have no theory.

• free2beme
    free2beme

What is her character name? Only actress that seems to match is Michelle Rodriguez. She has been on a few movies. Kind of type cast though, always the tough girl, with the hidden pain. I think she very attractive and I think in time she will be brought forth as a more main character.

• one
    one

I dont know what character Michellle Mayte Rodriguez Pared is playing in the "Lost" series.

"Lost" is being filmed in Hawaii, the same state where they filmed "Blue Crush", in which she also played one of the main characters. Never watched the movie either, I dont like going to the movies or watching tv.

I should have made an excemption but... can rent dvd later i guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit