How many of you have made a deal

by IP_SEC 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Hey, thats great news. Im glad that you were able to find some common ground and patch things up a bit.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Dan- I didn't mention you because I thought with that whole restraining oder thingy you got on me and everything...... well I didn't think it was smart ...hehe

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that...what a bizarre episode that was....

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Wait a minute!! I thought I was the only one you had a restraining order against!!

I see how you are...

• serendipity
    serendipity

IP, it's very surprising that you wouldn't look at threads like that. You're probably mentioned in every one that's come up since I can remember....

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    IP, it's very surprising that you wouldn't look at threads like that. You're probably mentioned in every one that's come up since I can remember....

See there!! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! HA!

• Chimene
    Chimene
    Sirona you lock this thread if that stuff starts on this thread, k?

You go IP!

• jojochan
    jojochan

Hey...at least IP_SEC got mentioned.

I totally forgot about Legolas who first welcomed me here. Please forgive me Legolas

Sometimes you do need a break, which is cool to have sometimes. I know I did; with all the b.s that was swimming around in my life right now, if I did'nt laugh sooner or later I was gonna jump off the cliff by my condo.

Thank god I'm scared of heights.

jojochan.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Ok, I did look at the "hottest guy" thread.

I love fluff too but seldom read the "my fav" posters thread b/c it does the same thing to me, it somehow throws me back to junior high and and the dreaded feeling of having to sit by your self or not get picked. Wow school sure does some trauma, huh?

btw, IP, you are a great poster, I always read your posts, which really is a compliment in itself.

• joelbear
    joelbear

IP, you got mentioned a number of times in the hot guy thread. especially by me.

IP Joelbear Slugga

use your imagination.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

for IP

love ya baby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit