What is the world coming to?

by ballistic 20 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thats just horrible and petty minded of her. I wouldnt lower yourself by resorting to the petty mean come backs that have been suggested. Life is not one long game of 'who can come up with the cleverest meanest comeback'. Thats just for TV programmes.

I feel the same Ballistic. I dont know why people think its clever to be rude - because they have very low self esteem I guess, and have watched too many TV shows where its funny to make a nasty comeback to someone.

I was once sat at a roundabout and was waiting to take a right. I nearly pulled out when a car came very fast from my right, and I stopped to let him pass (his right of way). It was clear I was going to pull out, but had stopped in time, but as he went past he made the most violent face and hand gesture to me. Well I thought it was way out of proportion to my 'crime' of nearly pulling out on him ( I was well clear and didnt cause him to slow down or move his position on the road in any way).

So I followed him home. I pulled up behind him ands as he got out of the car I said 'I am SO sorry I nearly pulled out on you, but I misjudged your speed'. Well he was falling over himself to apologise to me, he had a million excuses for why he had been so rude, and begged that we were now 'friends'.

I knew If I had shouted at him 'what the hell do you think you are doing making that hand signal to me blah blah blah' it would have been an all out war of words with him.

I suggest next time you are in the situation where someone has been obviously rude, be genuinely apologetic in a way that makes them reflect on their own petty small minded behaviour. (course it might not always work!)

• joelbear
    joelbear

she was feeling achy, she really had to go to the bathroom, she had to fart, her boyfriend or girlfriend just pissed her off. her panties were binding, you reminded her of her father, her mean history teacher from high school. there was a reason, you'll just never know what it was.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    "yeah, so you should be".

Me back to her: "Nevermind, I take it back, bitch!"

• shark attack
    shark attack

SHE'S NOT THE EXCEPTION. THE UK IS BECOMING ONE BIG CYST PIT I'M BEGINNING TO DESPISE MY FELLOW COUNTRYMAN / WOMAN.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

There was no reason. Its just normal in the UK for people to be so rude. Its common in my school for all the kids to talk like wannabe rappers with attitude 'talk to the hand' 'watchu lookin at?' ' like whatever...' 'loser'

Thats all they can say. And I work in a good school.

Gotta agree with Sharkattack. Im looking for my house in the country, self sufficient, with no telly, when I retire.

• ballistic
    ballistic

and the day after I posted this, I was crossing a completely clear road when someone came hurtling round a corner with their foot flat on the gas in a BMW and I had to run so as not to get run over and the b*stard was not breaking!!!

• shark attack
    shark attack

HI KATIEKITTEN, TRY LOOKING IN IRELAND THE PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY AND A HOUSE IN THE COUNTRY IS MUCH CHEAPER.I'M MOVING THIS YEAR BEEN PLANNING IT FOR 2 YEARS.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

i am going to guess she was a yuppie? if yes, the most likely she is a stuck up bitch. :)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

A yuppie??? hah hahah hahahha

Im guessing she was a piece of white trash. This country is full of em. Cheap brainless gobshites, with streaks in their hair, nail extensions, the most expensive mobile phone, and white plastic shoes. I marvel at how girls at my school can carry around literally hundreds of pounds worth of electronic kit, plus hair and nail additions, and yet are clearly from the lowest socio economic backgrounds.

Cmon Ballistic. Was she expensive trash or cheap trash?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

KK

Is she bovvered? Does her face look bovvered?

Yeah - but is she bovvered.........face......bovvered??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit