What is the world coming to?

by ballistic 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

A weird thing happened tonight. I turned round in a bar and there was a girl coming the other way towards me.

So I said "Oh I'm sorry", politely because I was in her way.

And she said to me "yeah, so you should be".

If a man had said that to me with the same snarled up look on his face I would have most certainly punched him,

But I didn't, I just carried on past.

Then I thought, how rude that was. I'm starting to feel disconnected from the world and the way people talk to eachother.

Why does a woman act like that? Am I missing Something? I can start to feel bitter if I am not carefull.

• juni
    juni

Good evening Ballistic,

Why??

1. There is a full moon tonight.

2. She's a bitch.

3. She's the exception; there are many nice, polite women out there.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I agree.....she's a stupid beeatch!

good thing you backed out of her way or you might have caught her stupid! he he he he

• Chimene
    Chimene
    2. She's a bitch.

Exactly, I'd have told her to bite me if I were you.

A guy did something like that to me several years ago. I was sitting down, looking around the club for someone I knew, he thought I was checking him out. I didn't even notice him until he opened his mouth and said, "oh don't even think about it, I wouldn't give you the time of day"

I said back to him, "oh trust me! I wasn't EVEN thinking about it, I wouldn't give you the time of day!"

Well, I don't know if he realized what he did, or if he got a better look and decided he did like me because he was sooooo apologetic and wanted to sit with me after I said that, I told him I hate arrogant people and to get lost

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Sounds like she had a drop too many, hehe!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

My guess is that she had a really rotten day and her evening wasn't making anything better. Just shrug it off and pass 'em on by when things like that happen. It isn't all about you, Ballistic. It's about them.

Frannie

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

shes a shit head, just like god... lol, like father like son... ha ha ha ha oh yeah, thats sarcasm, shes just a bitch, unfortunately were all products of our environment, she prolly had a bitchy parent, a bitchy grandparent, a bitchy great grandparent.... so shes a bitch

the infamous one

• Mary
    Mary
    So I said "Oh I'm sorry", politely because I was in her way.

Can you say: 'PMS'?

• ballistic
    ballistic

god, I'd forgotten posting this and was afraid to click on it. I can't believe how well I can type when I come in after quite a few beers.!!!

• serendipity
    serendipity

She's a mean drunk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit