Tactic to bring it down, get people in.

by jwfacts 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I was just eatting breakfast and thought of an idea to make the congregations less desirable to be in. If JWs can not/don't want to see through the doctrine, maybe filling the congregations with undesirables will make them think twice about going to meetings.

Maybe we should do an advertising campaign to the mentally ill, tell them that meetings are filled with people longing to be their friends.

Advertise to the cleptomaniacs that there are plenty of trusting people that leave their bags around.

Tell young men that there are plenty of gullible virgins that still have a 1950's view of male superiority and headship.

And all they have to do to become a member is pretend to go preaching 10 hours a month for 6 months.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Now we know for sure Australia was founded by criminals

• greendawn
    greendawn

Back in those days if you were hungry and stole some bread to eat you became a criminal and could end up in Australia.

• teela(2)
    teela(2)

Lets not forget it was the English that sent there Crims to Paradise while saving themselves for the miserable weather.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks guys, this was supposed to be a serious thread of strategy, but anyway, as far as I can recall, Brits were stealing bread because they wanted to come to Australia.
    Americans came from all those self righteous pilgrims, no wonder every second person over there starts their own religion.
    Never heard of New Zealand - oh sorry Teela, you made a nice comment about Aus.

• Chimene
    Chimene

I like it jwfacts!

PS i wish stealing a loaf of bread would send me somewhere beautiful, I'd be a thief in a skinny minute! LOLOLOLOL

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Thanks guys, this was supposed to be a serious thread of strategy

This is serious?

Maybe we should do an advertising campaign to the mentally ill, tell them that meetings are filled with people longing to be their friends.

Advertise to the cleptomaniacs that there are plenty of trusting people that leave their bags around.

Tell young men that there are plenty of gullible virgins that still have a 1950's view of male superiority and headship.

And all they have to do to become a member is pretend to go preaching 10 hours a month for 6 months.

• Chimene
    Chimene

AWE.....

Think! help! where's the love? LOL

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

well, not too serious.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Maybe we should do an advertising campaign to the mentally ill, tell them that meetings are filled with people longing to be their friends

You intended this to be serious? Surely not, you don't seem the sort who would be so cold hearted and cruel as to make sport of a disabled person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit