Crummy part 2

by lola28 57 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar
    BTW say hi to buddy for me.

Sure. I'm sure he'll enjoy the fact that a lady all the way from Cali. wanted to say hi to him. Thanks.

• lola28
    lola28

Hey California ppl. are the best, did you not get the memo? We have nice tans as well.

lola ( of the I'm so glad Daystar no longer calls his son "the boy" class)

• slugga
    slugga

Its the start of the day for you.

I meet my other half 8 yrs ago to the day at a V day club night... get out there and stop feeling sorry for yourself

:)

• lola28
    lola28

Slugga you are sooooooooo right I just don't have the energy nor do I have the will to do any thing, but your point about feeling sorry for myself hit home so I am going to get off my soap box and go work.

lola

• joelbear
    joelbear

l o l a lola lo lo lo lo lola

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((hugs joelbear))

thanks for not letting me be a threadkiller again

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I got it Joel

*swoops in to save arrow again*

You gotta quit getting yourself in these jams missy.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

lola... yoo hoo, lola!!

How's everything going now?? Still feelin' crummy?? Aww, c'mon, it's not so bad. And besides, look at how hard everyone is trying to cheer you up!!

And hey, you're not the only one having a bad Valentine's Day - all of us idiots dating JWs are having a bad V-Day, too, or at least I am. That doesn't mean that I'm not celebrating, though - I have chocolates and Valentines for my roommates, I shared some chocolates in class today and I got cards from my mom and dad in the mail. Plus, I'm wearing some great new V-Day lingerie that I bought for myself and for outerwear, I'm sticking with the whole red theme.

Hey, just because I'm lonely doesn't mean I can't try to have fun anyway!!

I hope your day is going better over there!! And treat yourself to something fun after work, that's what all of us lonely people do on Valentine's Day, it's an excuse to spoil ourselves!!

-Becka :)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I got it Joel

*swoops in to save arrow again*

You gotta quit getting yourself in these jams missy.

My hero!!! oh wait....are you Silver Surfer or Superman?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    oh wait....are you Silver Surfer or Superman?

Silver Surfer could beat SM to a pulp.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit