Crummy part 2

by lola28 57 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

It is V day and I feel super crummy, worse than the last time. I just wish I could go back to bed and sleep the day away.

What is wrong with me? Help!

lola

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

(((((lola)))))

Here's a valentines roseyou didn't give me you're adress so I couldn't send it so I've brought it too you in person

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I'll be happy to be anyones valentine today.

Here sweety a dozen yellow roses from texas. I got no money for chocolates but here's some flowers.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    It is V day and I feel super crummy, worse than the last time. I just wish I could go back to bed and sleep the day away.

What is wrong with me? Help!

Heh, me too. Somehow, I went from having a cheating boyfriend last year for Valentine's Day who gave me the same gift he gave to his other girlfriend, to having a boyfriend who loves me very much but refuses to share any holidays with me. I think that's a good enough reason to be depressed today.

But I refuse to be too down-in-the-dumps today, I'm gonna try to be happy, I have other people to share Valentine's Day with. Sure, I won't get any flowers or chocolates or anything like that, but I can still do special things for my roommates and my family, so that's not so bad. Plus, I have my own stash of chocolate, so I should be just fine.

Of course, if anyone out there wants to send flowers or chocolates or both, I'm accepting any and all gifts today.

So lola, there's nothing wrong with you, we're all kinda depressed today. Here, I hope these make you feel better.

-Becka :)

PS: *shares stash of Pepsi with lola*

• damselfly
    damselfly

Sorry you're having a crummy day sweetie.

Indugle in a lola pity party! Listen to all the anti-love songs you can think of and then go buy yourself a special treat.

Dams

• lola28
    lola28

I am trying so hard to have a good day but I just don't think it is going to happen. I'm just so sad I have no idea what to do to make myself feel better. I feel like going home and putting on some Limp bizkit ( yes I would sink that low).

IP_Sec those are very pretty flowers, I love the yellow!

lola ( thanks for the Pepsi Becka)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    I'll be happy to be anyones valentine today.

Here sweety a dozen yellow roses from texas. I got no money for chocolates but here's some flowers.

What am I??? CHOPPED LIVER?!?!?

lousy stinkin' two-timin' bucket head!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You cant check your email at work can ya?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

lola - babygirl, I'm so sorry you're having a crummy day. I know exactly how you feel. .

(edited by request) Lisa

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    You cant check your email at work can ya?

Did you send something? Because there's nothing there if you did

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit