Today I had an eye appointment

by DaveNwisconsin 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Dave good work. I would have got a real kick out of that... You could make them say all sorts of controversial things.... scadalous even...

Like having a man with a thought bubble going "I wonder if the JW's will ever stop harbouring pedofiles www.silentlambs.com"

Hope your eyes are alright !

• theredhead
    theredhead

that is a really good idea to write that web address on there instead, I never thought of that.

• job
    job

theredhead,

would you like some ASLEEPS for your mouth.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Those magazines are full of propaganda so you did well to deface them if only so many ppl knew what they are like what sort of psychological tricks they use, before they got entangled by the JWs.

• Clam
    Clam

Scully great idea. Greenpeace used to give you little stickers to stick around the supermarket telling all how the Norweigians were slaughtering whales. The idea was to put them on Noweigian goods such as prawns so you'd boycott them.

Having stickers in your wallet with these websites on could be a good bit of ammo, whether they were stuck on an Asleep TM magazine, on a KHall door, or even a visiting JDubs back/briefcase !

• job
    job

clam/greendawn,

great idea lets all deface things and ideas we dont agree with.lets not stop at mags how about people,buildings,books,companys,museum?personally i dont like cats but.................................PASS THE EXTRA STICKY NON REMOVABLE LABELS...........

HERE KITTY KITTY .

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

HMMM sounds like some people suffer from ELS. That stands for Empty Life Syndrome.

• job
    job

HAVE YOU TAKEN ANYTHING FOR IT DAVE,HOPE YOU FILL BETTER SOON.

LOVE JOB

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

This forum is a good cure, stick with it!

• job
    job

OK DAVE,

BUT ONLY IF YOU PROMISE TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE LIKE IT SAYS ON THE BOTTLE,AND STEP AWAY FROM THE PENS.SOME PEOPLE SAY A HOBBY CAN HELP,TRY IT YOU NEVER KNOW.

GOOD HEALTH TO YOU JOB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit