Grey's Anatomy?

by BlackSwan of Memphis 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• damselfly
    damselfly

I George. If he really existed I would chase him down and make sweet love to him.

Dams

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thank you hemp lover for both the update and the names. As you can tell, I am really bad at the name game w/ the characters. Should be interesting to see if they're going to hook up as a couple again.

Soooo... Hm, I wonder if Mrs McDreamy is po'ed w/ Dr. McDreamy???

And George, he is definitely incredibly cute. He's so in love with Meredith and he is such a great guy and he wouldn't break her heart and oh voy....

I can't believe I missed last night. nuts

meagan

• damselfly
    damselfly

Oh! The baby's middle name is George.

Mrs.McDreamy I'm sure still knows that Dr.McDreamy is still in love with Meredith. Which makes me question why she is holding on to him. But then there wouldn't be a show would there?

Dams

• Scully
    Scully
    The black doctor finally had her baby with help of one of the intern's (guy with curly hair) help as a lamaze partner

There was a moment there that totally cracked me up. The baby was crowning, O'Malley says the baby has a lot of hair, and Bailey gets a very serious tone to her voice and says "O'Malley, stop looking at my va-jay-jay!"

It was a good episode.... I love time shifting!

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hi...watched it..but didn't know who anyone was as I never really watched it before, only parts. It always seemed really well acted and the people are interesting and I seem to care about them. They have a lot of feeling and sweetness about them...

• sandy
    sandy

LOL Elsewhere....

Did you really think they'd kill off any star charachters?

These show are so god damn predictable!

But, I am hooked on it. LOL What the hell does that say about me.

I wish they would have some freaking balls!!!

They took the easy way out with Sandra Oh's charachter having a mis-carriage before she had the abortion.

But I am a faithful viewer.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Looks like Meredith and George have finally ''gotten together'' .....
    I felt sorry for Addison when she heard McDreamy say to the ex-best friend, "I haven't forgiven her but I don't even owe it to you to try."

I wonder what's in store for them??

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I never thought I would say this, but I acutally think the hot chicks on the show are fooling around TOO much.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    I felt sorry for Addison when she heard McDreamy say to the ex-best friend, "I haven't forgiven her but I don't even owe it to you to try."

I honestly thought she would show up to meet with Mark.

George and Meredith? I love McDreamy, but he wasn't honest with her in the beginning and he has kept her hanging on. George has been a sweet heart to her. Besides George has those sweet puppy dog eyes.

meagan

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

love this show!!!!!! I am hooked on this one too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit