Grey's Anatomy?

by BlackSwan of Memphis 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I am generally an avid fan of Grey's Anatomy, but was unable to catch what happened last night.

Are there any fans out there who would be willing to fill me in??

thanks

Meagan

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The bomb exploded on the way out of hospital -all patients survived and all medical staff and whats her name had her baby. The bomb disposal expert was blown to pieces

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I recorded it on my DVR but I have not seen it yet. A friend of mine said it was intense!

I'll be watching it tonight!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

some people got hooked up, had sex, broke up because it couldnt work. Patched up some sick people. Had sex again. Roll credits.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The bomb exploded on the way out of hospital -all patients survived and all medical staff and whats her name had her baby. The bomb disposal expert was blown to pieces

Damn you!!!! Damn you!!! Damn you!!! Damn you!!! Damn you!!! Damn you!!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Damn you!!!! Damn you!!! Damn you!!! Damn you!!! Damn you!!! Damn you!!!

LMAO I think Spoiler needs to be put in all caps on this subject line eh else?

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Just caught the show from time to time so don't know the characters names. here are the highlights: (I am sure there is an episode guide on the Web somewhere)

The black doctor finally had her baby with help of one of the intern's (guy with curly hair) help as a lamaze partner

Her husband flat-lined on the table in his operation but was revived and is recovering

The Hospital Administrator guy had what they thought was a heart attack but it was only an anxiety attack

Sandra Oh? said something about her guy saying I love you while he was sleeping (she said back to him at the end)

and finally Grey and the whole unexploded shell thing...after moving down the hall to get out from over a main oxigen line that ran under the OR, she was able to pull her hand out with the shell. she handed it to the main bomb squad guy (the guy from the old Early Edition series) and he walked out of it

there was a lot of speechifying and what not - all of it made totally unrealistic by the lack of any helmet or face shield as would surely have been on all of them in a real bomb situation -but of course bad for television since it would obstruct their faces and cause reflections etc. for the camera...

anyway, the bomb squad guy walked out the room and down the hallway...stupid Grey followed him out and was looking down the hallway when the shell suddenly exploded turning the guy into the "pink mist" wrecking the hallway and flattening Grey on her back and knocking her out...later on there was a scene where the two intern girlfriends were showering her off and the blood was being washed off of her....

At the end also, that doctor who only found out that it was Grey who was holding the bomb just before it went off when his patient was coding....showed up at her house ...

then they had an exchange about the last time they kissed how she couldn't remember it, and then he turned to leave but then told her it was in the morning..blah, blah, blah, and she smelled likesome flowwer, he turned to leave again and she said it was lavender. yeah lavender.....to then he said he was "glad that she didn't blow up" :-) or something stupid like that and left

-

hope i didn't ruin the show for you.

ed

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Elsewhere....

I'm so sorry. Hey... wait a second...

do we know if the blonde nudie mag chick finished doing the hot arrogant dr guy??? Nope!

Or

What happened when Dr.McDreamy found out his exgirl was now the chick w/ the bomb? And how did Mrs.McDreamy responde to Dr.McDreamy and his possible concern over said exgirl? Hmmmm (scratches head)

Or

Did the husband of the dr survive the brain op?

All this and more when you respond Elsewhere (I'm trying to make this better)

lol@ipsec

meagan

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Just caught the show from time to time so don't know the characters names. here are the highlights: (I am sure there is an episode guide on the Web somewhere)

The black doctor finally had her baby with help of one of the intern's (guy with curly hair) help as a lamaze partner

Her husband flat-lined on the table in his operation but was revived and is recovering

The Hospital Administrator guy had what they thought was a heart attack but it was only an anxiety attack

Sandra Oh? said something about her guy saying I love you while he was sleeping (she said back to him at the end)

and finally Grey and the whole unexploded shell thing...after moving down the hall to get out from over a main oxigen line that ran under the OR, she was able to pull her hand out with the shell. she handed it to the main bomb squad guy (the guy from the old Early Edition series) and he walked out of it

there was a lot of speechifying and what not - all of it made totally unrealistic by the lack of any helmet or face shield as would surely have been on all of them in a real bomb situation -but of course bad for television since it would obstruct their faces and cause reflections etc. for the camera...

anyway, the bomb squad guy walked out the room and down the hallway...stupid Grey followed him out and was looking down the hallway when the shell suddenly exploded turning the guy into the "pink mist" wrecking the hallway and flattening Grey on her back and knocking her out...later on there was a scene where the two intern girlfriends were showering her off and the blood was being washed off of her....

At the end also, that doctor who only found out that it was Grey who was holding the bomb just before it went off when his patient was coding....showed up at her house ...

then they had an exchange about the last time they kissed how she couldn't remember it, and then he turned to leave but then told her it was in the morning..blah, blah, blah, and she smelled likesome flowwer, he turned to leave again and she said it was lavender. yeah lavender.....to then he said he was "glad that she didn't blow up" :-) or something stupid like that and left

-

hope i didn't ruin the show for you.

wellll... I'm cool thanks all for the rundown.

(sorry else: we still don't know about blonde nudie mag chick dr)

meagan

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    do we know if the blonde nudie mag chick finished doing the hot arrogant dr guy??? Nope!

Yep, twice in the linen closet. And her name is Izzy and I love her.

What happened when Dr.McDreamy found out his exgirl was now the chick w/ the bomb? And how did Mrs.McDreamy responde to Dr.McDreamy and his possible concern over said exgirl?

Right when he found out, his patient flatlined, so he was a little busy. Later he came downstairs and said, "Where is she? Where is she?" And the head doctor said, "She's right here." And Mrs. Dr. McDreamy ran up to him and hugged him. But Mrs. Head Doctor saw the look on Dr. McDreamy's face and said, "That's not the 'she' he was talking about." And she was right.

Did the husband of the dr survive the brain op?

Yes. And the name of the guy who helped deliver the baby is George and I love him, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit