who will survive...

by just2sheep 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• greendawn
    greendawn

If armageddon does arrive it will not come as and when the JWs believe and the run up to it will be very different than the one the JWs present.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    The fact is that JWs are receiving training RIGHT NOW that will be of help when they face that very "test". People who won't solute the flag of any nation on earth today, will stand a far better chance of not supporting the 8th King when put under compulsion to do so.

...and if I said that your kind of ...peculiar...Biblical interpretations looks to still be a bit influenced by all those years of JW-indoctrination, then you would not agree with that, I assume?

• carla
    carla

Your real problem seems to be that you're hung up on what the Watchtower says. You need to start being more concerned with what the Bible itself says. The Bible says exactly as I described it up above, and if it conflicts with what the Watchtower says then that's just the way it is. The fact is that JWs are receiving training RIGHT NOW that will be of help when they face that very "test". People who won't solute the flag of any nation on earth today, will stand a far better chance of not supporting the 8th King when put under compulsion to do so. Want to argue about that?

Schizm----------------------------

First of all, I thought jw's are not supposed to 'argue' with people? gives the big guy a bad name and all that. Secondly, what training? you need 'training' on how NOT to salute a flag? gosh, must be hard to get through life if you need to be 'trained' how to NOT do that.

If a jw would EVER be concerned with the Bible that would be just wonderful, however, they don't. First they look at jw literature, then maybe check to see if a script mentioned in a wt is actually there, then back to the jw literature to see what they should believe about said script. If it doesn't jive with what the rest of the Bible says, then they just check more wt's to find a convoluted answer to match their ungodly doctrines. Don't try and tell me they are 'bible trained' that's a joke. If they were bible trained they would listen to the Bible not to men. They would not have men making decisions in thier life about such minute details as if they can have facial hair and the rest of the insane 'rules'. Do you have any idea how immature that sounds to 'outsiders'? Not only immature but certainly not from God.

So is that what my husband has been doing at these meetings all this while? learning how NOT to salute a flag? No wonder his intelligence level seems to have gone down a few notches and forget any critical thinking skills. The society sucks those right out.

Have you mentioned what the elders think of you being here? Or are you one of the few, fortunate jw's who can withstand the evils of the internet?

• joelbear
    joelbear

the fittest will survive, of course that might be microbes.

• daystar
    daystar

There will not be any Armageddon such as most people think of. The earth has gone through a number of eras where most life was wiped out. Eventually, another will come. This is not "God's will" or retribution for mankind's ills. It simply is the way or nature.

Who will survive? It's a coin toss. Actions will have little influence, if any at all.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    The fact is that JWs are receiving training RIGHT NOW that will be of help when they face that very "test". People who won't solute the flag of any nation on earth today, will stand a far better chance of not supporting the 8th King when put under compulsion to do so.

...and if I said that your kind of ...peculiar...Biblical interpretations looks to still be a bit influenced by all those years of JW-indoctrination, then you would not agree with that, I assume?

Hellrider

You like to jabber a lot, don't ya.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm

Carla,

It's plain that you don't know sh!t about the Bible, nor the reasons for which JWs won't salute any flag or involve themselves in politics. But, like hellrider, you like to jabber a lot to don't you.

Schizm

• carla
    carla

What a fine witness you give for jehovah.

• daystar
    daystar

schizm

You like to jabber a lot, don't ya.

Error: misdirection

• Schizm
    Schizm

Jabber some more, carla. Exercise those fingers, while wasting your life sitting there reading what mostly amounts to crapola. Like so many others on these type discussion boards you only hear what you want to hear, nothing else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit