WT Branch Office Guidelines

by Lady Lee 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

A few years ago I downloaded a document from the internet that seems to be parts of the Branch Office Guidelines manual.

It contains:

• Chapter 1, Ps 1-77
    • Chapter 9, Ps 1-18
    • Chapter 15, Ps 1-52
    • Chapter 18, Ps 1-83
    • Chapter 19, Ps 1-21
    • Chapter 23, Ps 1-16
    • Chapter 24, Ps 1-18
    • Chapter 25, Ps 1-31
    • Chapter 27, Ps 1-7
    • Chapter 28, Ps 1-3

I have no idea if this is what it seems to be. Can anyone PM me if they have some info on this?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

BRANCH OFFICE PROCEDURE

A typical "warning-sign" for people thinking about joining any club, church or cult - is "hidden agendas". When the leaders have secret books and secret rules - not available to the rank and file. Jehovah's Witnesses has lots of such rules and regulations. All "elders" in the congregations have an "Elder-manual"; the internal law-book on how to keep the members in line, how to set up internal courts, what "offences" does REALLY result in actions from the cult, etc. This book is called: Pay Attention To Yourself and To All Of The Flock. This book is ONLY available to the "elders", and absolutely nobody else is allowed to take a glimpse at that book. In fact, most JW's doesn't even know that it exists!!

Another example is BRANCH OFFICE PROCEDURE. This is TOP SECRET, and is supposed to be available to the top official in each country, the "Coordinator". These rules are changing all the time, according to what happens in the Watchtower Society, and what happens to tax-laws etc. in different countries.

We have shosen to go public with some parts of this manual, much to the disproof of the Watchtower Society. This manual isn't even copyrighted, since not even the members at the "

• Atlantis
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Lady Lee:

The links went to Kent's old server which is no longer operational. But those are the numbers that correspond with what you downloaded. The same information is contained on the top link.

Cheers!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The Branch Organization manual can be downloaded in PDF format here:

Watchtower Branch Organization Manual (bo-e) The last major revision happened in Feb 2003, but this document was last updated about one month ago. The new material that was updated about a month ago can be identified because it is underlined in the document.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you Elsewhere! Excellent work! Much appreciated!

Cheers!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You know my husband was an elder for about 8 of our 15 years together. He had this manual in the house. I never knew. But then I wasn't one to go checking to see what he had. Even if he had left it on his desk (in his office) I never would have looked.

But wow was I ever surprised after I left to find out about all the "secret" manuals.

The stupid thing is that they don't really contain anything that any JW wouldn't already know or have the JW type of common sense.

Elsewhere --

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

great info thanks -another chink in the armor

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

bttt

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Is there anything interesting or scandalous in it? I can't be bothered reading all that crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit