The WT is again reminding women of their "proper role"

by mjarka911 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I was always getting counseled by my elder father for making faces at the Hall, and for "rolling my eyes." Once, he warned me, "If you don't adjust your attitude, you'll never get a husband!" I retorted, "Good! I don't want one anyway!"

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

VirgoChik: I was always getting counseled by my elder father for making faces at the Hall, and for "rolling my eyes."

Ha! Me too (I really should stop such a bad habit..NOT!)

UGH! Paul, Paul, Paul. They guy was a pompous jerk!

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

The issue of women's rights was one of the first things that I disagreed with the WT on. When we have talks on this subject I won't look up the scriptures or look at the speaker. It drives my parents nuts. My mom and my sister have no problem with it. They think I'm weird because I think women are equal to men. They both think that feminist is a dirty word. My mom tried to read that article to me just to make me mad. They tell me I will never get a good husband because I don't like the headship idea. Like I want a JW husband anyway.

• sf
    sf
    How do the women swallow this stuff and still feel grateful for "rich spiritual food"?

How? By inserting 'it' into their 'mouths' in the first place.

When you see 'it' coming, there is a technique that will fool them into thinking you actually swallowed.

If you are serious in wanting to know this technique, PM me.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit