looking for a link to here QUOTES INTERVIEW. FROM HIS RADIO INTERVIEW YESTE

by johnny cip 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

SOMEONE MUST HAVE A LINK TO HIS INTERVIEW. CAN'T WAIT TO HERE IT. I HEARD HE WAS REALLY GOOD. THE INTERVIEW FROM 2-11-06 ON THE RADIO.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Anybody have a link?? I didn't have access to this radio interview, so I'd really like to be able to hear it. C'mon, somebody's gotta have a link out there somewhere!!

-Becka :)

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

It won't be out till next Thursday.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

MR. QUOTES FEB 11 2006 RADIO INTERVIEW IS NOW ON THE NET FOR ALL TO LISTEN TO .http://www.drewmarshall.ca/listen.html JUST SCROOL DOWN AND ENJOY. AND QUOTES HIT'S THE BALL STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BETHEL YARD AGAIN. JOHN

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

BTTT

• rebel8
    rebel8

johnny, just find Quotes' last thread about the radio interview. The link is in there. The site is updated each Thurs to include audios of the previous week's shows.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

REBEL: THE LINK IS UP NOW TO LISTEN TO. ENJOY

• rebel8
    rebel8

LOL, the radio host said the best way to keep JWs away from your house is to draw a chalk outline of a human body on your doorstep and put a JW tract next to it!

Earlier he blew the new light doctrine out of the water by saying any org that claims to be the one source of truth better have no mistakes in its literature, no matter how far back in time you go....that he said after Quotes talked about the WT literature claiming gravity didn't exist.

• sf
    sf

http://www.drewmarshall.ca/listen.html

TALKBACK

• Ever wanted to ask an ex-Jehovah's Witness why they left the organization?
      Peter Mosier was a previous guest on our show who grew up in a Jehovah's Witness family, then came to the realization that what he was being raised to believe wasn't standing up to scrutiny. Subsequently, he put together a fantastic website, simply showing primary resource material (stuff JW's say about themselves and their beliefs) then highlighted various points of interest... things to make you say "Hmmm!" The WatchTower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania sued Peter, seeking a reported $100,000 in damages and a court order to silence the website. Well, they achieved their goal... they silenced Peter's website! But another one popped up!
      Peter Mosier takes your calls!
      www.reexamine.org
      Listen ? 51m:29s – 8.83MB ? Download
  • johnny cip
    johnny cip

thanks skally; i thought . there would be more intrest in QUOTES interview. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit