Lazy Witnesses

by ellderwho 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

When he walked over to get the rags did he notice if she had Coffee cups and donuts on the dash?

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

I started a thread about a year ago it was called " do witnesses really want to study" well, this current thread relates to the aforementioned. I truely believe these lazy buggers are from the same lazy kingdom hall. They've got to be the same dubs that refuse to take up my offer, or should I say there offer for a "free home Bible study."

Its all becoming very clear to me, laziness is a common denomenator with this congregation that drives through my hood.

I

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Lol @ Rebel8!

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

And what about JW's that just stand at train stations holding magazines out. I think it's the pits and just shows what a bunch of mindless robots some of them are to do something like that. What kind of lazy, brain-dead, demeaning ministry is that. I think persons that stand at train stations collecting for a children's charity probably have more merit in God's eyes.

• atypical
    atypical

He should have pretended to be in some kind of trouble, and asked the Wits for help. I bet they would have scattered like crazy. It would make a good film.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit