Kissing

by MindGhost 48 Replies latest social relationships

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm sure these people are fine practitioners of the art of kissing,

... but you wouldn't know it from this pic. Good lord it's awful, as a picture.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

SON...why don't you post a picture of how YOU kiss?

Swalker (it took a lot to post that pic of myself...thanks)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol.

I can't, SWALKER, cuz my inflatable doll is copywrited by the manufacturer. If I could, I'd choose a pic that stopped at a more attractive, sexy, less insects-devouring-each-other-like moment in the kiss. like this:

But then again, an instructional web site is not a good place to learn howtokiss.com.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

jeezus, i was making out with jdub girls twice my age by the time i was five!!! ha ha, i was a little pimp!!!

the infamous one

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

LOL @ SON!!! Does your inflatable doll kiss back???

Swalker

• jojochan
    jojochan
    I'm certain many a bethelite has spent a lonely saturday night alone dry humping the sofa while underlining the watchtower for the 4:30 am sunday meeting....

Or while reading the song of solomon.

jojochan.

• Suzie
    Suzie

I will be spending sometime with my boyfriend soon. We are apart. I will be staying with him and his family. None of them are witnesses. I am though... technically... I will be kissing him as much as I want though. and I am sure there might be some petting and some other stuff going on too. hehe.

I haven't told anyone at all that is a witness friend of mine untill a few days ago. I obviously didn't tell her that him and I would share special time together. I just told her that I was dating someone now, and he isn't a witness. Of course she tried telling me to end things with him now. But that is not what I want! All this time, I have been concerned with OTHER people, and making THEM happy! I want to be happy for a change, and my boyfriend makes me happier than I have ever been and I love him with all of my heart, and I want to be with him!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Suzie...that's great!!! If you need any pointers on kissing, I'm sure SixofNine would be glad to help you out!!!! (Since he's the EXPERT!)

Have fun and enjoy your time with your bf.

Swalker

• Suzie
    Suzie

Thanks SWALKER Who is SixofNine though? Sorry, I am new. I don't know anyone here yet. I have kissed a guy before... just not him... you see, it is one of those internet things. haha! Yeah, I KNOW the people in the cong that I am supposed to be in would be ok with THAT especially! AHH! So hard having to hide myself from them! I love him! I don't want to hide him from anyone! Just glad I had the nerve to finally tell someone there about him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit