Question for Ozziepost

by stillajwexelder 9 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

So today I was in Kansas City shopping for wine and I purchased a bottle of Yalumba Barossa Shiraz (2002 but only because it had a higher Robert Parker rating than the 2001) and it was $15.99 - just had a glass. Absolutely wonderful. Another ass-kicking wine from South Easet Australia.

Have you had this wine and how did you rate it?

• stillajwexelder
  • skyman
    skyman

I like looking a your tits I mean avatar. What was the question? Oh ya you wasn't asking me anything. Sorry for interrupting

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Skyman those tits breasts are right out of the bible. Ya know the Song of Solomon. She had breasts like TOWERS.

• skyman
    skyman

Nice watch towers

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The wine was better -believe me!

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

I find our wines hard to beat

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

I've tried french wines and italain wines but the aussie stuff is still the best, as far as that wine you got the Yalumba Barossa Shiraz, Its a good wine but there are better ones. I perfer a Cab/Sav or a merlot.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Stilla, me old mate!

Only just seen this - we've been doing stuff but I guess we're back now.

Glad you could get hold of this drop and that you enjoyed it so much. Personally, it's not one I've tried, at least for a year or so.

Yalumba wines come from Soutn Australia and are enormously popular downunder as well as in the States, I believe.

In fact, South Australia has the reputation for making the very best shiraz wines.

Me? I favour wines from the Margaret River region of Western Australia but often take S.A. wines as well as some drops from the Hunter Valley of NSW where McGuigan's have a winery. See this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/107605/1.ashx

If it came to it though where there was not much choice in the liquor store, you could do much worse than a Yalumba.

Just my opinion, of course - I even like Ford cars!!!!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Thanks for the advice Guys. Eventaully everything comes down to taste but for me -New World Wines these days are just fabulous. Californain and Australian are incredible. For a change I sometimes have a south African and I also like Argentinian Mendossa -but all still New World. You will not see French/Italian/Spanish or other European wine on my table

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit