Watchtower Connected With Mafia, Drugs, Jewish Firms that Financed Nazis

by Rig Boy 22 Replies latest social current

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Wow, I never knew this! Charles Taze... R u s s e l l.... and.. the RUSSEL foundation!!! They have the same name!!! It was right in front of my eyes the entire time.

Hey, I know this guy Scott, yeah... I think he was the guy who killed his wife and unborn son, he must have broke out of jail... I mean, his name is Scott, he must be the one and only Scott Peterson, right?

• Scully
    Scully

Is there also a connection with Jane Russell and her 18 hour bras? Come to think of it, those bras criss cross in the front (presumably to lift and separate) but if you think about it, the criss cross lands just below the face.... making a living representation of the skull and bones!! OMG OMG OMG

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

quote "Have you considered setting up your own webpage?" unquote

• rebel8
    rebel8

Scully--ROFL!!! (The underwire in bras is sometimes called "boning" too! OMG OMG)

Rig Boy, I'm sure you won't find a group of people more anxious to uncover negative things about the WTS so we can tell our familes and hopefully save them from the cult. Do you have any evidence linking this group with CTR?

• FairMind
    FairMind

Rig Boy let's talk about something factual. For example, the great American president Abraham Lincoln was born in a log cabin that he built himself!

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Interesting!!! I wrote in the search box "Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" and this came up, although when clicking on the lind it doesn't show their name, maybe hidden? I don't know but it's quite interesting! Thanks for posting this.

IC

Home
    ServicesPeopleAbout UsLocationsEventsContact UsKnow How
    Microsites
    Latest News
    Businesses face huge legal claims on Wi-Fi
    Civica plc acquires Comino Group plc
    Dolphin Square sale completes
    Latest Publications
    Private Client News Issue 2 Summer 2005
    Reinsurance Review 2004 - 2005
    Charles Russell's Leisure Industry Publication
    Latest Articles
    Improve Your Service
    The Equitable Life Settlement
    Working to keep our children safe
    Search
    Redefine Search:

Your search for Watchtower Bible and Tract Society found 914 results in our files.

• Hospitality and Leisure Registration Form (Matches: 5)
      ...held by us and may be added to our national marketing database. It may be used for internal statistical analysis and to contact you about other Charles Russell services or events. We may pass your ...
    • Charles Russell Solicitors UK - disclaimer (Matches: 16)
      ...copyright notice and limited reproduction permissions. Click here for full copyright notice and limited copying permissions. Charles Russell LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England ...
    • Copyright and Limited Reproduction Permissions (Matches: 8)
      Copyright and Limited Reproduction Permissions The contents of these pages are the copyright of Charles Russell LLP. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in ...
    • Charles Russell - error page (Matches: 1)
      Error opofpage.gif" width="92" height="21" border="0"> ...
    • Charles Russell (Matches: 18)
      ...we provide and sectors we operate in. Please click on a service or sector to take you through to that area of the website Charities/Not for profit Clinical & Medical Negligence Corporate Commercial ...
    • Charles Russell LLP (Matches: 17)
      Guildford, Oxford and Geneva. We have the expertise and size to advise on complex, cross-border transactions and to project manage the input of our international networks of major law firms. Our clients ...
    • Charles Russell - Services and Sectors (Matches: 3)
      ...we provide and sectors we operate in. Please click on a service or sector to take you through to that area of the website Key Services Key Sectors Corporate Commercial Technology, Telecoms Employment ...
    • Charles Russell - Services and Sectors (Matches: 3)
      ...we provide and sectors we operate in. Please click on a service or sector to take you through to that area of the website Key Services Key Sectors Corporate Commercial Technology Employment & ...
    • Charles Russell - Chambers and Partners (Matches: 10)
      Agriculture and Rural Affairs >>more>> Charities not for Profit >>more>> Clinical and Medical Negligence >>more>> Construction >>more>> Corporate Finance ...
    • Charles Russell - About Us (Matches: 34)
      ...its staff and with the community. Values and Strategy Our ethical values have always been and remain fundamental to our business. Our reputation is important to us. This is borne out in the high level ...

Page 1 / 92 Next Page >

• minimus
    minimus

Not only do these posts attack the Watchtower, they always assert the Jews are involved in conspiracies. If we had a poster that always put out threads that asserted blacks were behind causing trouble, would this continue??? Let's assert that homosexuals, Puerto Ricans, Brits, and the French are behind all the dastardly deeds in the last few centuries. No we can't do that! We couldn't regularly trash any ethnic group without getting either a warning or a deletion. I think it's offensive to regularly pick apart the Jews. It's wrong!!! Some might think Rig Boy's just a nut but he does clearly have an agenda and he REGULARLY attacks the Jews......Am I the only one that sees that these types of posts incite hatred, is insulting and provoking?

• LDH
    LDH
    the great American president Abraham Lincoln was born in a log cabin that he built himself!

LOL! & I am laughing my arse off at Scully's vision of lifting and separating.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Minimus:No, bro, you're not the only one who sees it...

• wombat
    wombat

At least he hasn't attacked Australians yet. (Hey Slugger, we'll get the Ashes back).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit