I think christianity is a peaceful religion........

by kid-A 29 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

yes, but do christians practice what they preach?

no

• greendawn
    greendawn

You are right they don't practice it, and right now nobody knows if they ever will, on the other hand Christianity has marked deeply the western world and finally produced a better more civilised society than Islam, though far from perfect.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So, let me get this right. You got sick of the anti-muslim threads touted by the fundies, and decided to tar all Christians with the same brush, just because?

May I ask how many of each of the following category you are aware of on this board (I'll indicate my own suggestions):

• Moderate Muslim 0
    • Fanatical Muslim 0
    • Moderate Christian 12
    • Fanatical Christian 4

I won't take an AK47 to ya, but I will give ya notice that you've pissed me off!

I'll conclude by asking you when you intend leaving the JW-style black and white thinking behind...

• heathen
    heathen

Yah right , a wonderful christian western world that's civilized . GAG When we aren't killing each other they find reason to kill people all over the world . The worlds largest nuklear arsenal and WOMD . We are so friggen good ........................

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Poor things are confused... God hates FIGS.

“And on the morrow, when they had come out of Bethany, he [Jesus] hungered. And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if perhaps he might find anything thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for it was not the season of figs. And he answered and said unto it, ‘No man [will] eat fruit from you from now on – for ever.’ And his disciples heard it . . .And as they passed by in the morning, they saw the fig tree withered away from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance said unto him, ‘Rabbi, behold, the fig tree that you cursed is withered away’” (Mk. 11:12-14; 20-21).
  • Clam
    Clam

In the UK, fags are a common name for cigarettes so this would make the Watchtower stance on smoking make sense.

Jehovah hates fags -

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ya mean that pic isn't an anti-smoking protest?

• joelbear
    joelbear

jesus was a figaphobe

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

That's right all you fundie, jesus loving, crusade fighting, gay-bashing freaks should quit all the hypocritical talk and convert to....

Atheism or Marxism

The New Religon.

Cause you know....nothing bad has come out of that.

• Clam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit